I need help figuring out what kind of Tama I have

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

R A I N F A L L

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Tamagotchi in Japanese. As you probably know they are not clearly labeled with version types, so I am turning to this group for help. This is the full name of my product hanerutchi Kon Navy Ketai Kaitsu Tamagotchi Bandai Japan.

Here is a picture.
mqca0o_pIX4Ewc1neGyoR9A.jpg

P.S. If anyone has a version of this type in Japanese and would like to give me a sort of translation guide, that would be very helpful. I just need basic translations like Food= then the word. This is also my first time in this group so a warm welcome would be nice. Thank you in advance

Sincerely, a new member.

Reactions: Iza
I looked up “Blue and white Japanese Entama’ and similar shells and types came up. None exactly the same as yours.

I doubt its an entama, but it just a guess.

When you see this, tell me what the seller said on whatever website you got it on.

A list of things it could be:

A connection

Entama

Hopefully this helped.

I figured out what type it is, it is a v3 connection but the characters are based on some Japanese tv show called Haneru. Thank you guys for responding and thank you for the translation guides they are really helpful! :blink:

I have another question. My friend got an American Tamagotchi connection. (v4.5) Will my Keitai be able to connect with hers, even though they have different characters and one is from Japan? I am hoping so. Anyways, what is a keitai? Or is it jsut a way of saying a Japanese version of a connection.

I have another question. My friend got an American Tamagotchi connection. (v4.5) Will my Keitai be able to connect with hers, even though they have different characters and one is from Japan? I am hoping so. Anyways, what is a keitai? Or is it jsut a way of saying a Japanese version of a connection.
Im not sure, but because its a spinoff and not a offical “connection” tama, i dont think it will connect

It's not a Keitai (at least not officially, it is based on a keitai) nor a v3 connection. It's a Hanerutchi v1, it's based on a show called Haneru no tobira.

Also, they should be able to connect with a v4.5.

Japanese and English connections are vastly different. Keitais/Hanerutchi 1 have NOTHING to do with our English v3. Also "keitai" means phone in Japanese, when they were released they could connect to mobile phones.

https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Hanerutchi_1

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back