F.R.I.E.N.D.S

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berryitchi

Reaction score
Hiya! :D I'm currently on Series 5 of F.R.I.E.N.D.S! I'm obsessed with it! So... no spoilers, peeps, but... what's your fave episode? Fave chracter? What's your opinion on Gunther? Who do you think is the funniest?

IDK what my fave episode is. But Chandler's my fave. xD And I feel kinda sorry for Gunther. He's sorta sweet in a weird, obsessive way. And Chandler's the funniest. xD What about you guys? Oh, and who's your fave girl and who's your fave guy (out of Monica, Rachel, Phoebe, Joey, Ross and Chandler)? And do you think Janice is funny, weird or annoying? xD Ah, but no spoilers! Please! Just... chat about F.R.I.E.N.D.S, K? ~Berry

I honestly don't ever have enough commitment for any Netflix show, or any show for that matter.

I just picked up AGAIN Your Lie In April (anime) and watched about two and a half episodes in a span of two days. :/

Update: NOW ON SERIES 6 YAY!

And it's not on netflix/netflex. xD (idk the spelling and can't b bothered to check) You can buy the box set. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back