Help choosing which Tamagotchi to purchase?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been looking around, is there a guide somewhere to how the different models are different? I want a full-sized Tamagotchi that I can take care of and play with. I don't know anyone else around me that plays with Tamagotchi, so something that relies on sharing is not a great option. I'm not interested in having two devices, either. I was looking at the Friends, the 4U, or the ID L. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Harry :wub:

EDIT: Searching through GOOGLE turned up results, searching here didn't work for me. I found some old topics with some tips, so I ordered the 4U! I liked that it was in color. Sorry I don't know how to delete this!

Last edited by a moderator:
4U wasn't the best choice because it really gets old fast if you don't have a compatible device, out of these you mentioned iD L would have been a way better option. But I mean, if it's one of your first versions it should be fine.

Personally when I was going through this I went for a M!X because I wasn't certain whether or not my phone was compatible with 4U. I hope you enjoy your new tamagotchi, though. :wub:

Well, I just ordered an iD-L from eBay! The 4U was cheap, and my brother-in-law has a compatible phone I can borrow. :D

I just got back into Tama's myself and hadn't really had one since the P1/P2 era. The big thing that helped me pick stuff was checking out the tamagotchi wiki (https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page) and image searching growth charts. If I liked the designs, I checked out the gameplay, but I will say that having one in hand is always so different than reading about them. XD

That said, asking people here is super helpful too! I don't know If I would have gotten into the Connections as quickly if not for people's advice from this board. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back