☆♪ Tamagotchi Frunds ♪☆

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berryitchi

Reaction score
☆ Hello! :D I can't do new paragraphs as I'm on a nintendo, so sorry for any errors! xD OK... let's get started! ☆ // Hannuki - Female / 13 / Long brown hair / Blue eyes / Friendly / Funny // Ani - Female / 13 / Short blonde hair / Green eyes / Friendly / Funny // ☆ Picture this scene: A normal, standard classroom. Desks. Chewing gum underneath the drawers and chairs. Well, gum everywhere, actually. And bored pupils. Really bored. Girls twirling their hair, boys playing hand football with a really dry, round blob of blu tac. So let's begin. ☆ // Hannuki - or Ki, as people call her - glances around the room cautiously. As nobody was looking, she slowly wriggled her right hand into her pocket, feeling the cool plastic under her fingers. Ki carefully pulled the tamagotchi out of her pocket. Just as she was about to feed Mametchi, Anabelle, the kid sat next to her, kicked Ki's chair. Ki gasped as the tamagotchi flew to the other side of her table. Anabelle smirked. // The teacher turned around, about to ask who made the thumping sound (she presumed it was the boys playing with the blu tac), as Ani coughed loudly. She was at the other end of the room to Ki, so the teacher didn't see the tiny little pink gotchi. // "Do you have something in your throat?" the teacher asked sarcastically, even giving an eye roll. // "Sorry miss," apologised Ani, quickly glancing in Ki's direction. The tamagotchi was back in Ki's pocket, fed and only with a tiny scratch mark. // The grumpy, and kinda old teacher waddled back to her desk. (Yeah, the teacher's the sort of person who wears old lady shoes and buys things from TV books.) // Ki smiled an "OMG YOU JUST SAVED MY LIFE AND MY TAMA'S LIFE!!!" smile at Ani. Ani grinned back. // "So... what was that?" Ani asked Ki when class was over. // "It's a tamagotchi," Ki replied, pulling her pink tama mini out of her pocket. // "Cool!" Ani exclaimed. "And whaddoes it do?" ☆ Writing this as a skit. xP ☆ Ki: It's like a virtual... pet... thing. Ani: Oh. Ki: Yeah. Ani: I like the colour. Ki: Thanks! Ani: So... whaddoes it do again? Ki: You feed it, look after it... *discovers that Mametchi just pooped* and clean up after it's... Ani: Pooped? Ki: Yeah! *presses A* Ani: Wanna hang out in the park later? ☆ And back to a story again. ☆ Ki smiles, before replying, "Sure! Wanna get milkshakes?" // "I'd love to!" Ani jumps, nodding her head enthusiastically. "Bring Smol' Dude?" // "You mean Mametchi?" asks Ki, holding up her mini. // "Wut? But yeah. IT'S CALLED MITCHY SOMETHIN' OR OTHER?!" Ani screeches. // "MAMETCHI." Ki says firmly. // "K... you bring... Itchy, I'll bring money." Ani says uncertainly. // "Ooh, bring £10 and drink money!" Ki exclaims. // "Why?" // "Haha, you'll see!" ☆ Annnd dere. The next chap is when *SPOILER*! See ya... next... chapter? Welp, bai! ☆

OMG REALLY?!!!! :eek: TYSM!!! :) I wrote the next part yesterday but it didn't post and it was so loooong, so... a summary-ish thing! xD ☆ Basically, they both went into F&B and got milkshakes. They had a really grumpy, sarcastic member of staff called Dillan. Ani had a craving for watermelons. They drank their drinks then went outside... ☆ "So... what now?" Ani asked Ki. // "Still got £10 left?" Ki checked, ignoring Ani's question. // "Yeah, but I'm gonna be broke soon if I spend it and buy bubble gum!" Ani exclaimed, oblivious to Ki's plan. // "Great! C'mon then!" Ki grabs Ani's hand and they run over to the nearby toy shop. // ☆ I had to retell this bit. ^u^ ☆ "Smyths?" Ani asked, confused. // "Yeah." Ki dragged Ani inside and to the back of the store WHERE THERE WERE TAMAGOTCHI MINI'S!!!!! ☆ Someone tell Ki to buy me one. xD ☆ // "Want one?" Ki grins. // "Wow... I do!" Ani gasps. She begins to carefully search through the box. Soon Ani found the right one. ☆ Lemme write this in Ani's view... ☆ I knew it was the one as soon as I saw it. There were other green mini's in the box, sure, but this one... it meant something to me the first time I saw it hiding underneath a yellow tama. I picked up the green one, very carefully. Ki asked me if that was the one. I nodded my head. I'd never been so sure of anything in my whole life. // Izzie went to the tills with me and Ki. Yep, I called my tama Izzie. I thought it sounded cute. The till lady who looked kinda like a guy (do I need glasses, or...?) scanned through Iz. // I picked up Izzie and me and Ki left the store. // We sat on a bench by Frankie and Benny's while we opened the tamagotchi. Ki showed me how to turn it on. // ☆ That's how I would feel getting a tama, anyway. Heh. :)

☆ Next... In Ki's view. ☆ I could tell that that tama meant a lot to her. Ani's face... I would pay a thousand pounds to see that again. But I only have £5. Anyway, just the look of joy and... joy mixed in with... joy showed her... joy. Ah I'm weird. I remember buying my first tama. I was nine. Browsing on ebay and - BOOM - Me: MUUUUUMMMMMM!!!!!!!! Dad: Yes honey? Me: NOOO I SAID MUM!!! Mum: WHAT IS IT?! *groans* Me: MUM, I WANT THIS THING ON EBAY. Dad: Why were you on ebay? Me: Muuuuummmmmm!!!!!!!! Me: COMING! Me: GET ME THE TAMAGOTCHI!!! NOW! Mum: Will you shut up if I buy it?! Me: ... Yes. Mum: *buys it* // So yeah. It was a blue gem tamagotchi friends. I loved it. But I also remember killing it, by refusing to feed it and leaving it to mope around in its own poop. // ☆ Ani's view ☆ Argh, why is typing a tama log thing so hard?!! Uh... Izzie went to bed late... no. AH HA! ☆ This is Ani's log... ☆ Aiyyo peeps, my sweet... sugar... candy... canes. HERE IZ MY TAMAGTCHI LOG! ☆ Yeah, she spelt tamagotchi wrong. ☆ // This is my first full day with Izzie. It's 10.30 rn and so Iz's in bed. Well, she doesn't have a bed. But she's asleep. ARGH ZRSFNJLKFEFBJKYHFEHOBFRJM ☆ Then she slammed the post button. Then wrote a comment below in tiny writing. ☆ Izzie got fed 30 times today. Well, that's how many times I TRIED to feed her. ☆ Below that. ☆ I think I gave her diahorrea. ☆ Below that. ☆ I'M A GOOD MUM ☆ Then... ☆ OH SRNDN,LGFDFBHRHKGYJFTUKJBJKWAITMYSPACEBAR'SBROKEN ☆ Sorry if that was kinda rubbish, but I'm writing more soon! ☆

Omggg, these are all really cute and sweet!

I'm really liking it so far!

Ani's face... I would pay a thousand pounds to see that again. But I only have £5.
I totally giggled at this line. :lol: I can relate!

And I'm broke, so yeah. xP RIGHT... // ☆ After maths... ☆ "So, how're you getting on with Izzie?" Ki asked Ani when they were out of maths class. // A boy behind them rubbed his eyes and scraped the dried drool off his face, before mumbling to his mates, "Maths is boring." // Ani stared a bit at him. He stuck out his tongue, glaring. Ani turned away hurriedly. "What?" // Ki rolled her eyes. "HOW ARE YOU GETTING ON WITH IZZIE?!" // Ani scowled a tiny bit, then replied loudly, "I UN-DER-STAND ENG-AL-ISH!" // "Shh!!" Ki whispered, grabbing Ani's hand and pulling both of them into an empty classroom. // "WHAT-" Ani began to shout. Ki clamped her hand over Ani's mouth. Ani promptly bit Ki. // "O-" Ki began to scream, then Ani covered her mouth. // "Bite me," Ani whispered darkly, daring Ki. // Ki bit Ani. // "OH MY GOD I'M DYING SOMEONE CALL 999!!! DO YOU HAVE KNIVES FOR TEE-" Ani shrieked. // Anabelle's face looked down at them. A hideously large grin showed off her teeth. A ridiculously huge pink bow at the back of her head held some of her hair away from her face. // "Hello kids." // Anabelle snarled, and was about to kick Hannuki and Ani when - "OWOWOW HOLY CHEESE AND PICKLE PIZZAS TOPPED WITH CHICKEN!!!!!" // "Wut?" ~ Ani. // "Huh?" ~ Ki. // Yep, Ki and Ani moved. Duh. Anabelle kicked a chair instead. // A pause. Then... "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Luckily Ki and Ani were sat on the floor, otherwise they would've keeled over laughing. // Anabelle's face turned an... interesting shade of red. She clutched her foot. "OW OW that hurts more!" // "I..." Ki began to whisper to Ani. // "Yeah." Ani nodded. // "Hey. You ok?" Ki asked Anabelle, getting up. // "Oh, why should you care?" Anabelle huffed. She spat on Ani's shoe. // "HEY! We were gonna be nice to you!" Ani yelled. // "You-" Anabelle began. // The door handle rattled. // All three held their breath anxiously. DUN DUN DUN!! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back