What shell is this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iza

Reaction score
OKGFBmq.png

Just found this on Ebay... Does anybody recognise it? It's not in project tamashell. The seller says language is Japanese, but it has "happy" written on it in English.

Thanks ^_^

For what it's worth, using "decorative" English is really common in Japan. ;)

Reactions: Iza
Personally, I've never seen that design before, but it looks like a Tamagotchi P1.

The medicine icon on the top right is for P1.

I'll be honest, I'm mistaking the tama right now and I'm not sure if that's Marutchi from P1 or ShiroBabytchi from P2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I've never seen that design before, but it looks like a Tamagotchi P1.

The medicine icon on the top right is for P1.

I'll be honest, I'm mistaking the tama right now and I'm not sure if that's Marutchi from P1 or ShiroBabytchi from P2.
It's a Generation (or P) 2. That's Shirobabitchi. Don't recognise the shell but the swirly background (apart from the character ) proves it as a 1997 Gen 2. I do admit the needle icon is out of place though. Should be a medicine bottle. I think it's an early Japanese version before the change.

Could be a sticker, like in this thread.

The shell design and icon layout are similar to a P1 shell, could be a rarer P2 shell or a P1 with the background replaced.

1ebe31f10a7316693fa8bd5ccfdef20b.jpg

Link to the lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back