My Tamagotchi has grown up in the same way twice?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SATSUMAPIG

Reaction score
So my Tamagotchi is on the second generation. The first growing pattern went like this: Pinkbotchi - Petithanatchi - Neotchi - Coffretchi. Pretty good! :newmametchi: :ichigotchi: :excl: :kuribotchi: :chohimetchi: But then, the second generation was exactly the same! :huh: Is this coincidence? Does this usually happen? Do you know any case of this? Am I doing something wrong? Please tell me if you have the answer to any of these questions. Thanks! :mellow:

Oh, I forgot to say... ;) It's a Tamagotchi Friends. That may explain some confusion! :D ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
This is normal on Friends, you will rarely get anything other than Coffretchi, she is an universal female adult it seems.

Oh. That slightly ruined it for me because I thought the Tamagotchi adults all had the same chance. Does everyone agree - do you all get Coffretchi? But it's not just that - is it rare to get exactly the same growth, including the same baby, child, teenager and adult. Or is that also what nearly everyone gets? Thanks.

Latest posts

Back