Favourite song/s?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berryitchi

Reaction score
Hi! All the other threads looked a bit old, so I'm making a new thread. :) So... what's your favourite song? Why is it your favourite? My favourite song is 'Cut my Hair' by Mounika. I just think it's a really beautiful song. The meaning of it is pretty deep and the general song is something I can relate to. I find it relaxing to listen to. So, what about you guys? :)

Imma post the lyrics here. I can't do new paragraphs so I'll do / instead. ☆ Often I am upset / That I cannot fall in love / But I guess / That this avoids the stress of falling out of it. / Are you, you tired of me yet? / I'm a little sick right now / But I swear / That when I'm ready I will fly us out of here / Cut my hair / Strangely he feels at home in this place. ☆ Then repeat. :')

I really love "The Other Side" by Ruelle! It makes me feel so sad. It's just so bittersweet. If somebody was already good at singing, and they auditioned for The Voice with it, I can practically guarantee that they'd get four chair turns. I also love all the others of her songs from her "Rival" EP. I also love all of Mia Vaile's songs. I love most of them from her time singing for Veorra, and I also love all her solo stuff, like the "Wallflower" EP, especially "Vogue." I also love Neovaii's songs, like almost all of them. I just love songs. I also like some of Melanie Martinez's stuff, and Billie Eilish has a great voice too. Eeeee, I just love songs I suppose. xD

Hm... I really like warm by the neighbourhood. Has a very lonely vibe, but it's also very calming.

(I also like a lot of Utapri songs. BELIEVE☆MY VOICE and Baby! My Strawberry! are my favourites.)

Hi! All the other threads looked a bit old, so I'm making a new thread. :) So... what's your favourite song? Why is it your favourite? My favourite song is 'Cut my Hair' by Mounika. I just think it's a really beautiful song. The meaning of it is pretty deep and the general song is something I can relate to. I find it relaxing to listen to. So, what about you guys? :)
Aw, Cut My Hair!

I love that song too! I remember hearing it from a bunch of animation memes, and fell in love with the remix.

Though I prefer the original This is Home a bit more than it's remix, 'cause I love all the lyrics. :wub: They're both lovely though ;w; / —

As for meeeeeee...

HMMMMMM...

I have so many favorite songs, and songs I continue to listen to on repeat.

But for now, the songs I listen to on any occasion [on repeat] and for everything that I'm doing is Bad Karma and j^p^n - bloom. []

Wow, you have great taste in music! xD I had no idea This Is Home is the original - I have to seriously check that out ASAP. xD

OMG I JUST SAW THE LYRICS! Imma try and listen to it tonight. That was so beautiful! It's so sad... it's amazing. I owe you one, raichuu. Cuz that is so good. :eek: I'm writing down the lyrics. xD

Wow, you have great taste in music! xD I had no idea This Is Home is the original - I have to seriously check that out ASAP. xD
OMG I JUST SAW THE LYRICS! Imma try and listen to it tonight. That was so beautiful! It's so sad... it's amazing. I owe you one, raichuu. Cuz that is so good. :eek: I'm writing down the lyrics. xD
Hehehe, it's no problem at all!

As much as I love the remix, I just like to backtrack to the original source, since I've noticed people often forget about it. ;w; /

But thank you! ;///;

I listen to all sorts of music, so I can't ever pick just one favorite amongst thousands that I listen to everyday.

Ooh, here's another remix that I enjoy a lot! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back