UraTamaMatty's Tama Log! \(ミ ^ ᆽ ^ \ミ)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UraTamaMatty0-0

Reaction score
Helloooooooo, TamaTalk! So, um, this my third attempt at a Tama log, the other two were on my old account, and ... yeah. They didn't go over so well. But, you know what they say, third times a charm! And, unlike the other two, I finally have pictures! I was too stupid to figure out how to upload pictures on here back then, but this time, I think I have the hang of it out, so, yeah! Lets get started!

iDL

I put batteries in my white iDL, and I discovered a Hineonetchi, whom I named Cherry. A few days ago she, evolved into an adorable Pompomtchi! Here she is, wearing the kimono and the cat ear ribbon.

jVjKxY.jpg

Anyways, I immediately started to try and find her all four happy symbols, and she earned her last one today, for being and adult for 28 hours. She is old enough to get married, But I think I'll marry her off in a few days, because she is just so darn cute! ^_^

v4.5

I unpaused my v4.5 after a few months slumber, and raised Holly the UraVioletchi for a while, until she gave birth and left her son, Toby, in my care. Toby started his life as the usual, needy, one hour baby stage, and then evolved into a beaked Kuchitamatchi. The next day, he evolved into a Daiyatchi, my favorite character! I raised up his humor points so he could evolve into a Celebtchi, but he ended evolving into a UraMametchi instead. Hmm... -_-

nIQdNv.jpg

It's not like I don't like UraMametchi, I think he's pretty cute, but I've already had him twice before. Oh well, maybe next generation. Toby got hired as a news anchor at the tv station yesterday, and today, he was paid 1400 Gotchi points! Not bad!

Toby doesn't seem to beep for attention that often, which makes him the perfect candidate for me to smuggle him in with me to my summer school. :)

v3

I put fresh batteries in my v3 on Wednesday, and found a female Megatchi named Gigi. I must have taken horrible care of her, since Megatchi is a bottom tier adult on the v3.

L3lX11.jpg

Personally, I think Gigi looks lovely, in a sort of ugly cute way. :) I have heard a few people say that the v3 doesn't need a lot of attention, but out of all my Tamagotchi's, Gigi seems to be the most needy. Her happy and hungry hearts drop fast, and don't I know if its because she's a unhealthy character or what. Anyways, she didn't really do much today, but the match maker should be coming soon, so I'm looking forward to start a new generation! :D

Friends

I started up my blue Tamagotchi friends a few days ago, but I'll probably stop running it soon. Its nice, but lets just say I agree with some of the complaints people were saying about it. -_- Anyways, I'm currently raising a 3rd generation Monakatchi named Danny. Here he is, giving us a big smile. ^_^

Pje1dC.jpg

Like Gigi, he didn't do anything today, but he is close to the age where he is old enough to visit the matchmaker. I am probably going to take his batteries out after he has a baby, so if I ever decide to start it up again, I'll have a fresh generation and won't be stuck raising an adult character for a few days.

h7Fgyv.jpg

Family Photo!
So, thats it for today's entry! I'll try to make regular updates, but I might not be able to make one every week, but I'll try! ^_^ In other news, I bought a v2 a few days ago off of ebay, and I'm so excited! I've been wanting to have one for such a long time, and now I do! It should be here by the end of next week, so yay! I'll probably replace it with my Friends when it comes. I can't handle more then 4 Tamas at once, or else I'll go insane. So, I'll see you next time! By for now!

Last edited by a moderator:
*Update 7:31*

So, um something unexpected just happened. :mellow:

A few minutes ago, my v3 beeped for attention and I looked down, and saw the matchmaker! Gigi barely turned 6 today, so this was extremely surprising! It happened so suddenly,that I only managed to snap a few pics. I didn't get one of Gigi meeting her husband, but if I remember correctly, the match maker brought a her a Tsunotchi.

c5oKvV.jpg
GZgRUq.jpg

Sorry that they came out a little blurry, but as you can see, Gigi gave birth to a little girl! I don't have a name for her yet, but I'll think of something! ;) So, thats about it. Toby should be getting matchmaker visits in a few days, so I'll update when he marries. So, yeah! Bye! (Again...)

Helloooooooo, TamaTalk! I said last time that I would make another entry when Toby got married , and , well, he did! Today, at the age of 5, Toby got married to a Ura Violetchi, and ended up having a baby boy! Here are some pictures I took of the wedding.

pf0PGN.jpg
JchInw.jpg

F2G0oj.jpg
X2XmFU.jpg

0iew83.jpg

Cute, right? But the weird thing is that Toby barely turned 5 today. Gigi had to wait until she was 7 to get her match maker visit, (Oh, by the way, it turns out that Gigi was 7 when she got married, not 6. I thought she turned 6 yesterday afternoon, but she actually turned 6 on Monday. :wacko: ) So why did Toby get his so early? :huh: Not that I'm complaining though, I'm excited to start the 3rd generation on my v4.5! Since Toby married a Ura Violetchi, His son has a good chance of turning into either Kujakutchi or Diayatchi for his teen stage, since his mom was in the Ura Meme group. If he DOES evolve into either of those two, then that means another shot at getting Celebtchi! Yay! Anyways, thats about it for today! See you next time! BYEEEEEEEEE!

Hello, Tamatalk! A lot has happened since my last entry, so this going sort of a long update , but with lots of pictures! ;)

But before we get to the log, I should mention some stuff. So, Gigi left her daughter yesterday, whom I named Clara. I immediately put her on pause, as I want to marry her to my v2 when it comes. Also, Danny married and had a baby girl with his Kiramotchi wife. I took pictures, but I didn't get too many because right after, the battery died. I was planning to stop running it anyways, so... perfect timing, I guess?

iDL

So, Cherry the Pompomtchi got married today! I was a little hesitant to marry her off, I'm going to miss her so much, :( But I'm really happy to start the 7th generation on my iDL! Anyways, here are Cherry's wedding pics.

g62hcY.jpg
iw4xlK.jpg

eXNyC1.jpg
yxRINn.jpg

aW23fZ.jpg
x5pST0.jpg

p9JdwG.jpg
xdMBXo.jpg

So, as you can see, after visiting the match maker, she married a KuroMametchi and had a baby boy! I decided to name him Austin. ^_^ An hour later, he evolved into a Nannokitchi! I have to take terrible care of him to get the teen character I want, so I can get Kuchipatchi as an adult.

97Gpj5.jpg

V4.5

Toby left his son last night. He woke up today, distressed to find his father missing. I named him Caleb, and an hour later he evolved into a Hitodetchi!

rObKEM.jpg

Cute! ^_^

According to this chart that I found, he should evolve into a Crackertchi as a teen. I hope that his mom's genetics kick in soon, because I'm not a big fan of any of the Ura Mame adults. -_-

Anyways, thats it for today's log! See you soon! Bye!

Hello, Tamatalk! So, this log is super long, because I was too lazy to update yesterday, and A LOT happened since then. Oh, and some exciting news, I ordered a v2 last week, and it finally came! Yay! I'm so excited because I have been wanting one for a VERY long time. Anyways, lets get started with the log! :D

iDL

So, my neglect paid off, as Austin is now a Bokuhoshitchi! He should be evolving into an adult tomorrow. Austin doesn't really do anything these days, the really interesting things start happening when your character becomes an adult, like adopting pets from the park, and finding Happy Symbols.

Fllv8I.jpg

I'm already starting to get bored of the iDL, so when Austin gets married, I think I'll deactivate it for now.

v4.5

Caleb evolved into a teen yesterday, and the results were...disappointing to say the least. On Thursday, Caleb into Crackertchi. Dang it.

tQJTpe.jpg

I was REALLY hoping he wouldn't evolve into a Ura Mame teen. Oh well. I decided to raise his glamour points, (the little sparkle symbol) so I could get Samuraitchi, since he's the only Ura Mame male adult I haven't raised yet.

TiNZ5D.jpg
F3aGVc.jpg

So anyways, after a tearful, goodbye to his preschool teacher, Caleb was enrolled into Mrs. Flower's class to help with my goal of getting Saumraitchi. I also caught him doing some of his funny little animations. ^_^

IRYvIu.jpg
dp8Is5.jpg

Caleb taking a bath...
oFWVKi.jpg
fV2pTN.jpg
And brushing his teeth! ^_^
v3

Gigi left her baby yesterday, Whom I named Clara. She then evolved into a Tamatchi an hour later.

tU1ovG.jpg
She evolved into a teen today, but before she could, her battery died. :( Luckily, I had one spare battery left, so she only lost a few minutes of growth.

IdGV3v.jpg
*I'll write more tomorrow.*

Hello, TamaTalk! Sorry for not updating for the past few days, as I have been really busy this week. I would also appreciate it if you would ignore the existence of my last update. The whole thing was a half finished mess, and to add insult to injury, I never continued writing like I said I would. -_- So, anyways, lets just ignore that and get going with today's update!

iDL

Austin evolved into a Shootochi yesterday. Not a Kuchipatchi like I wanted, but at least he's a character I've never had before! ^_^

Q9qMSd.jpg
After he evolved, I started looking for his Happy Symbols. The first one was the afro wig, though I didn't get any pictures of it. :( I did, however, mange to take pics of him getting his secound Happy Symbols by eating his favorite food, fish and chips.

dXFf60.jpg
v4.5

Caleb evolved into an adult a few days ago, I couldn't be happier! Instead of evolving into a Samuriatchi like I thought he would, he evolved into a Yasaguretchi!

BANNII.jpg
I really like his fab pompadour! To celebrate his coming of age, I had him use a few items he inherited from his father.

MPQPvN.jpg
bYyEkj.jpg

Here is Caleb, using the bow and the skirt
( You can tell from his face that he DID NOT like the skirt. :rolleyes: )
v3

Okay, I said last time that Clara had evolved into a teen, but I never said which one. And by the time I had finally found a moment to make an update (aka, NOW), she had already evolved into an adult. So anyways, Clara had evolved into a Hinotamatchi a few days ago, and now she is a Tekethi.

XAuV1l.jpg
Not the most healthiest character, but she is still cute nonetheless. Anyways, I toke some pictures of her using some items to see her different animations, and here they are...

J6pUpB.jpg

Clara using the mirror. She looks so goofy close up! ^_^
A1vODP.jpg
Clara still seems to enjoy her favorite doll from her childhood. :)
v2

I said a long time ago that I had bought a v2 off of ebay, but I never made an update about it until now. So, heres my v2! I'm currently raising an adorable Pyonchitchi named Troy.

FjuNGW.jpg
I must say, the v2 has stolen my heart a bit! Something about its simplicity is so charming to me, and I love its tropical themed shell desgin! It's my all time favorite out of all the v2 designs. Troy doesn't own a lot of items, as it's sort of hard to earn Gotchi points on the v2, but we were able to afford a snazzy pair of boots!

oaa7iA.jpg
I LOVE how cutely oversized they are! :wub:
Well, thats about it for today's entry! I hope you enjoyed it! Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention! So, to celebrate my cousin's birthday, me and my family are going to be camping on the beach from Wednesday to Saturday. As such, I won't be able to make any entries during that time, but I'll make sure to bring my Tamas and take pictures of them if anything major happens, and the make an update when I get back. So, yeah! Thats it! BYEEEEE!

Hellooooooooooo, TamaTalk! Its been a while! I said in my last post that I would be away on a camping trip for a few days, and I finally made it back! A lot happened during the trip, and there was also some Tama mail waiting for me when I got home, so this update is going to be pretty exciting! :D

iDL

I ended up not taking my iDL camping with me because, a.), it was REALLY expensive, and b.), its pretty bulky, so Austin was on pause from Wednesday and was finally unpaused today. Anyways, Austin finally earned his final happy symbol, from using the car item, and now he appears in my memory book! Here's some pictures...

MGpMsp.jpg
Bi7bTu.jpg
I'm going to marry Austin off tomorrow. I hope that his kid ends up being another boy. I always seem to get girls on my iDL, Austin was my first male character in AGES. :(

v4.5

Caleb is still the same, except now he has a job! He got hired at the salon, where he shampoos and styles customer's hair. He got paid 1000 Gotchi points, which is a pretty decent pay!

r2ZuHf.jpg
FLWEhB.jpg
Caleb turned 6 today, so he should be getting matchmaker visits soon. Well, actually, he got a match maker visit today, but... something strange happened. So, the matchmaker came, like normal, but, right before she revealed a possible mate for caleb, she froze, and the screen went blank. I had to take the battery out and put it back in to get it working again. Caleb was fine, but it was still concerning. :mellow:

v3

Clara's life has been pretty interesting recently, as she is now the proud mother of two baby girls! A few days ago, her and troy from m,y v2 got married!Here is a pic of her chilling with her baby.

WESqXN.jpg
and here is a photo of her growing a plant, cuz why not?
wI8AtN.jpg
Pretty!
Clara should be leaving her baby along with Troy tonight. I'm going to miss her, but I'm happy to start the 3rd generation on my v3! :)

v2

So, like I said, Troy and Clara are now married, and have to darling baby girls! Here he is, having some family time with his daughter.

GZmlVf.jpg
Troy will probably leave his daughter tonight, just like Clara. As a sort of going away present, I used more then half of my Gotchi points to by him some wings.

jc0Krb.jpg
Good bye Troy, you will be missed. :(
v4

So, I forgot to mention that before I went camping, I ordered a new v4 off of ebay! I actually own a v4 already, but its just really beat up and has washed out pixels. So, I decided to get a replacement.

ohVB3k.jpg
I've been looking for a listing of a v4 with this shell design for a long time, so I just couldn't pass this up. It's in pretty good condition, and works great, AND came with a new battery, which was good because I didn't have anymore. So, it was a win win win! Anyways, I hatched a baby bot, whom I named Jacob, and an hour later, he evolved into a cute, little Puchitchi!

eEKE6D.jpg

I would write a proper outro here, but I'm too lazy/tired so... BYEEEEE!

Hello, TamaTalk! So, I was originally going to make an update yesterday, but I wasn't able to. So this update will be about yesterday AND today. We'll see how this goes...

(Austin won't be in this log, I didn't marry him off yesterday like I said I would.)

v4.5

Caleb got married yesterday, but it seems like every time the matchmaker comes to Caleb, something interesting happens. The last time the matchmaker came, his screen crashed. This time, he actually got married, but to some one I wasn't expecting...

wXwr5x.jpg
poAmJk.jpg
YtEvVI.jpg
gZUtPr.jpg
So, as it turns out, Caleb is gay. Some people have theories about the gay mating glitch that have to do about Tamagotchis not having genders and stuff, but I say that Caleb was just born that way. :D So he and his Mametchi husband, um, I'm assuming adopted, a cute little baby girl. He should be leaving his daughter tonight, but since Mametchi is in the universal family group, I'm curious to see what family Caleb's daughter will fall into.

v3

Clara left for Tamagotchi Planet yesterday, leaving her daughter in my care. I decided to name her Belle, and her hour long baby phase began. A few minutes after waking up from her nap, she evolved into a Kuchitamatchi!

PCzkNa.jpg
Belle liked to roll around a lot when she was a toddler, and she called for training a lot more then her sister. Then, today, she evolved into her teen form, Obotchi!

zDTsIr.jpg
YAAAY! Obotchi is a step up from last generation's team, Hinotamatchi.
v2

Like Clara, Troy left his daughter behind for Tamagotchi Planet. His baby girl woke up all alone, scared and crying. I named her Alexa, and just like her twin sister, she evolved into her toddler stage in an hour.

wEYVYq.jpg
Kinakomotchi!
On a side note, Kinakomotchi is apparently supposed to be a puffed rice cake? Personally, I don't see it. It's sprite makes it look like a squash or something. :p

After a day of being a rice ball, she evolved into her teen form, Itchigotchi!
sSVvtu.jpg
YAAAAAAAAY! :ichigotchi:
v4

Jacob evolved into a Young Androtchi yesterday. I was hoping for Gormetchi, but he's still super cute! I've been raising his social points so he can evolve into Zukyutchi.

40aE7j.jpg
r4wZQj.jpg
The last time I had Young Androtchi was on my old v4, and he evolved into a Gozerutchi and died. :( I hope Jacob doesn't suffer a similar fate...

So thats it for today's update! I hope you enjoyed it! BYEEEEEEEE!

Hello, Tamatalk! I haven't made an update in 2 days, and I'm REALLY behind on logging my Tama's growth, so this log is just going to be about how my Tamas are now. So, lets get started!

iDL

Austin got married on Tuesday, had a baby girl. (Sorry, no pics of his wedding.) There has been a severe lack of boys on my iDL lately! Austin was a 7th generation Tama, and out of those gens, there has only been 3 boys, including Austin. Ughhh. -_- Anyways, I named his daughter Suki, and purposefully neglected her to see what she would become. She is currently a Sabosabotchi.

XDWFYm.jpg
hKSfSs.jpg
I'm just glad that she didn't evolve into a Painaputchi, as I've had that character SO MANY TIMES. -_- I'm hoping for Makiko, she's my favorite adult character you can get from this teen. :)

v4.5

Caleb left his daughter a few nights ago. I never got a chance to log about her early life because my house was without wifi yesterday, so I have no pics of her as a baby or a toddler. :( So anyways, Caleb's daughter, whom I named Fiona, is currently a Ura Young Violetchi. ^_^

TmhTKH.jpg
9A0Hs1.jpg
Usually, I would aim for Ura Violetchi when I get her younger counterpart, but I just had Ura Violetchi a few gens ago. So, I decided to enroll her into Mr.Turtle's class, in hopes she would evolve into a pretty little Primatchi. :)

mDlrxt.jpg
v3

Belle is still the same.

v2

So is Alexa.

v4

Jacob is now a Zukyutchi! :D Just like I wanted!

zN1Gtx.jpg
hSlyCo.jpg
I like this character more then I thought I would! I didn't realize how cute he was until I got him. Anyways, Jacob got a job offer earlier today, and he was hired to be a firefighter!

2XANTz.jpg

Hello, Tamatalk! Sorry for the lack of regular updates lately, I've been really busy this past week. I want to start updating more then once every 2 days, because it seem like whenever I'm not able to make an update, all of my Tamas evolve and are visited by the matchmaker all at the same time. -_- But whatever. Lets get on with this log!

iDL

Suki is now a Shigurehimetchi. I have tried to get Makiko on the iDL 3 times, and I have never succeeded. Sabosabotchi evolves into Makiko with 4 care mistakes, and Shigurehimetchi with 3. I was SO close to getting Makiko this time it hurts. :( *sigh*, Oh well.

MEXULI.jpg
She looks like Japanese royalty, which, I'll admit, is pretty adorable. :3
lvVmjg.jpg
XKsEkq.jpg
Suki earning her final happy symbol from trying on the kimono. It looks great on her.
v4.5

Fiona is now a Primatchi, just like I wanted. :) I was kinda regretting not raising her passion points so she could turn into a Ura Violetchi, but then I saw how cute Primatchi was, and then I changed my mind.

u6xyGP.jpg
4gZT1p.jpg
Fiona saying hello.
Fiona got a job offer in the mail, but I wasn't really paying attention, and by the time I realized what was going on, (like 6 hours later cuz I'm an IDIOT) it had disappeared from her mail box. :angry: Luckily, she received another one this evening, and was hired to work at the circus.

k0y3o8.jpg
Fiona seems happy to finally have a job.
v3

Belle is now a Kuchipatchi. She takes after her mother, as both of them share the same beak. :lol:

oussHX.jpg
Isn't she cute?
Belle is currently 6 yrs of age, so she should start getting matchmaker visits by tomorrow.

Wait. I just realized something. Not only does Belle have a beak like her mother, her mother ALSO got her beak from HER mother! :eek: Thats 3 gens in a row where I have had all girls and characters with beaks. If all of my gens on this v3 have beaks...

That would be creepy. ( It feels like I'm running a M!X instead of a v3!)

v2

A few minutes after her sister evolved, Alexa followed suite by turning into an adorable, little Mimitchi. :mimitchi: Also like her sister, Alexa should be getting matchmaker visits soon, by tomorrow at the earliest.

U44Nsy.jpg
Alexa just bein' cute.
v4

Jacob is still the same, except now he is no longer a bachelor! While I was at my grandma's house, Jacob was visited by the matchmaker, who brought along a lovely Memetchi as a possible wife. Jacob couldn't resist, and the 2 decided to get married. I have no pics of there wedding because it happened so suddenly, but the point is, Jacob is now the proud father of a bouncing baby boy! :3

yrshK6.jpg
Jacob and his baby, chillin'.
In other news, Jacob decided to ditch his job as a firefighter and get a job working at the carnival. From a financial standpoint, this wasn't a very smart choice, but he seems to enjoy his new job better, and I guess thats all that matters. ^_^

F2wuwU.jpg

Das it for this update! See you next time! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hello, TamaTalk! I'm back with another update! I would have done this yesterday, but I forgot to was really busy, so sorry again for the less frequent logs. :( Also, I've been thinking I should lessen the number of Tamas I'm running. Five Tamas is getting a bit much, plus school is starting in a few weeks, and that will just make things WORSE. I'll probably cut it down to 3 Tamas, but I'll have to decide which 2 I'm going to stop running soon. But with that out of the way, lets move on to the log!

iDL

Suki is still the same, but because she earned all four of her happy symbols, she unlocked the ability to visit Melody Land! On her first trip to Melody Land, Suki was given a new music themed screen banner, as you can see in the photo below. On her second visit, she was gifted a Melody Charm by Joou Sama. I don't have pictures of her receiving it, but I'll post pictures of her playing with it soon.

WRmoiI.jpg
Suki seems amazed to have found such a wondrous place. ^_^
Suki is now 6 years old, so she is old enough to start visiting the matchmaker. I wanted to keep her around longer, but I think I'll marry her off soon.

v4.5

Fiona is now 7 years of age, and she still hasn't gotten married. The matchmaker started her visits yesterday, but none of the characters she has brought have been suitable husbands. She is currently on pause so that she doesn't turn into an Otokitchi in her quest for love. :wub:

ZQgjmS.jpg
Don't worry Fiona, you will find love, someday... hopefully. :(
v3

Ok, so, um, pretty big news about Belle, she got married! The matchmaker made her visit yesterday, and brought a cute Memetchi husband along with her. It was love at first sight, and Belle and her husband had a baby boy together. :wub:

3SUro2.jpg
Belle left for Tamagotchi Planet last night, leaving her baby boy behind. I named her baby Ollie, and an hour later, he evolved into a Mohitamatchi. I'm hoping for Bunbuntchi this generation, so I have to take good, but not perfect care of Ollie.

VsOCfW.jpg
Ollie rocking his mohawk. B)
v2

Just like her twin sister, Alexa got married as well. The matchmaker brought along an Androtchi as a possible husband, and the 2 got married immediately.

vDvrB3.jpg
Also like her sister, Alexa and her husband also had a bay boy, whom I named Max. Alexa left her baby in my care last night, and he evolved an hour later into a Kinakomotchi, just like his mother did. :wub:

Ygfqnq.jpg
Max just being a little squash/riceball.
v4

Jacob left for Tamagotchi planet last night, leaving his baby boy in my care. I decided to name him Robin, and thus began the second generation on my v4. After Robin's needy, on hour baby phase, he evolved into a droplet shaped Mizutamatchi.

slfuPM.jpg
Before I learned Mizutamatchi was a droplet of water, I thought it was an egg. :wacko:
This morning, Robin evolved into a Gormetchi! Yes, just like I wanted! I've been raising his intelligence points so he can evolve into a Tosakatchi, which is my favorite male adult on the v4.

z8y6F8.jpg
Ko9zfO.jpg
To help Robin in his quest for intelligence, he was enrolled into Mr. Turtle's class a few hours after his evolution.
WN6sWH.jpg

So, thats it for today's log. Thanks for reading! BYEEEEEEEE!

Hello, TamaTalk! I wasn't able to make an update yesterday because we were celebrating my dad's birthday, but a lot happened between yesterday and today, so this is a pretty exciting log!

iDL

K so Suki is still the same, but I did get a picture of her playing with the Melody Charm like I promised. :)

ND6BIR.jpg
I'm planning to marry Suki off either tomorrow or the next day. I've been thinking about deactivating my iDL soon, like I said in my last update, taking care of 5 Tamagotchi's at the same time is getting to be too much. :(

v4.5

Fiona finally got married today, at the ripe, old age of 7. I don't know why I waited so long to accept on of the matchmaker's offers, none of the suiters she has brought felt like a right match for Fiona. But finally, after so long, the matchmaker offered a handsome Ura Kuchipatchi as a husband and he and Fiona hit it off instantly. They decided to get married, and had a baby girl together! ^_^

ANGLSA.jpg
dxwXyg.jpg
i7n9SQ.jpg
MSsaXo.jpg
I haven't thought of a name for her baby yet. I'll have to think of one soon...
v3

Ollie evolved into a teen stage yesterday, changing into a beaked Hinatchi. ^_^

gM6wy1.jpg
I'm hoping for Bunbuntchi, so his training bar isn't fully filled up, and I let his hungry and happy hearts drop down to 2 a few times. He should evolve tomorrow.

v2

Like his cousin, Max evolved into a teen yesterday, becoming a Young Mametchi. I was hoping for UFOtchi of Ringotchi, but he's still cute. :) I haven't taken perfect care of him, so he should evolve into either an average or good care adult.

IZUtEn.jpg
v4

Robin evolved into an adult this morning, and I couldn't be happier with the results!

nGQKxB.jpg
wTAEFD.jpg
YAAAAAAY! TOSAKATCHI!!!
I haven't had THIS character in like, 3 years, so I'm excited to see my favorite v4 character again after so long! A few hours he evolved, he received a job offer, and was hired to work as a chemist at the science lab!

FRkih7.jpg
It looks like all that knowledge payed off in the end. :D

So, that about it for this update. Thank you for reading! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Helloooooooo, TamaTalk! Guess who is officially 14! MEEEEE! YAAAAAAY! I guess that means I should start acting more "mature" or whatever, but I'll probably just act like a 4 year old brat for the rest of my life. :D Anyhoo, I haven't made an update in like six days, and I feel REALLY bad because when I started this log, one of my goals was to update regularly, and I haven't made an update for a whole week. :( But whatever, lets just get on with the log!

iDL

So, Suki the Shigurehimetchi visited the matchmaker a few days ago, where she met a handsome Kikitchi. The to got married, and had an adorable baby boy, whom I named Roi. He is currently the star shaped Bokuhoshitchi.

Jj0xtQ.jpg
Roi wishing me a happy birthday :3
I have taken TERRIBLE care of poor Roi, so he should evolve into a Gozerutchi tomorrow. I said a few posts back that I was thinking about deactivating my iDL soon, and I think Roi will be my last gen on this Tama for a while. I'll probably take out his batteries after he has a baby.

v4.5

Fiona left her daughter, whom I named Lily, a few days ago in my care. Lily is currently a Ura Young Yattatchi. She is one of my favorite teens on the v4.5, and I haven't had her in a LOOOOOOONG time, so I'm glad to see a familiar face. ^_^

G3JH8X.jpg
ugMsTM.jpg
Lily coming up close to say hi ^_^
Lily got mail saying she must be enrolled in school, so she chose Mr. Turtle as her teacher to raise her humor points. I'm aiming for regular Ura Yattatchi for her adult stage.

qaSSaj.jpg
First day of school! But Lily seems a little nervous...
Lily barely has half of her training bar filled in, which is concerning because she is due to evolve into her adult stage tomorrow morning. She better get her act together quick...

v3

Ollie evolved a few days ago, but even though he didn't evolve into a Bunbuntchi like I wanted, I'm still quite pleased with the results...

Uu3jvP.jpg
Hidatchi!
I would usually feel a little frustrated if my Tama didn't become the character I was aiming for, but how can I be mad at a smile like that? (Honestly, I kinda like this character better then Bunbuntchi, sooooo...) Plus, now Ollie looks like an adorable axolotl who is always happy and smiling! Kinda like Wooper, the Pokemon.

Ollie is currently 6 yrs old, so he should start getting matchmaker visits by tomorrow. But even though I'm eager to start a new gen on my v3, I think I'll keep Ollie around for a bit longer.

v2

Just like his cousin, Max evolved into an adult too, evolving from a Young Mametchi to a...

5v7ejj.jpg
Mametchi!
I'm very pleased with Max's evolution, and even though I like the newer Mametchi sprite a bit better, I can DEFINITELY see why people love his old sprite so much. It makes him look like a chubby hamster! :D Max is currently 7 yrs old, so he is on the verge of becoming an old man. I have to find him a good, wife, and soon...

dZurWQ.jpg
2bVWQ3.jpg
Max practicing good dental hygiene.
v4

Robin is still the same, except he is now the proud parent of an adorable baby girl! :D

xzmdr2.jpg
The matchmaker gave Robin a visit yesterday, and brought along a lovely Violetchi as a possible wife. It was love at first sight, and the two got married on the spot. (Sorry I didn't get an pics. :( ) Robin while be leaving for Tamagotchi Planet tonight, leaving his daughter in my care. I'm going to miss having him around, but I'm very excited to start the 3rd gen on my v4!

Welp! Thats it for today's update I hop you enjoyed it! And thank you for reading! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hellooooooooo, TmaTalk! So, a lot happened with my Tama's today, but this update will only be about Max, because I can only put 10 photos in one post, and The photos I took of Max take up half of that. So I'll just do an update about the rest of my Tama's tomorrow. So anyways, like I said, Max is the star of this update, and thats because he got married today! Here are the pics...

pH9VNt.jpg
f14QFo.jpg
The matchmaker offers a Hiratchi as a possible love interest... and Max said yes!
gjXqpY.jpg
Max meets his partner for the first time, and it's love at first sight :wub:
SKsmJU.jpg
Fireworks!
RvDw4O.jpg
... followed by the arrival of a new baby boy!
Sorry that the pictures are a little blurry, but you get the gist of it. Anyways, thank so much for reading! See you next time! BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hellooooooooooooooo, TamaTalk! I promised a full log yesterday about the rest of my Tamas, and here it is. Things got a little hectic, and I ended up having to take some pics of my Tamas in the evening, and it was really hard to find a place with good lighting. So, sorry if some of the pictures in today's update look a little crappy. But I hope you enjoy it anyways!

iDL

Like I predicted, Roi evolved into a Gozarutchi today. :gozarutchi: Even though this character is obtained through severe neglect, I find him really cute. :wub:

gzeTUw.jpg
Shortly after he evolved, we started working on finding his Happy Symbols. But, I accidentally found his first one on accident. We stopped by the restaurant to get something to eat, and I bought the first meal that popped up, and that turned out to be his favorite food. Woops. :mellow: As you can tell, I didn't get any pictures of him earning his first happy symbol, but I did get pictures of him getting his second one, from using the ninja scroll item.

8X90Dc.jpg
nsywsO.jpg
He was attacked by ninjas while he was trying to unravel the mysterious of the scroll, but luckily, he managed to escape by using a log as a decoy.
v4.5

Lily is now a Ura Yattatchi, just like I wanted! ^_^ She should get a job offer in the mail tomorrow, and start getting visits from the matchmaker a few days after.

3D4oKz.jpg
AfiPJX.jpg
Lily coming close up to show us her fully grown horns. ^_^
v3

Ollie is still the same, happy, little Hidatchi. If I don't get him a wife soon, he will evolve into a oldie character, and I REALLY don't want that to happen to Ollie. :(

X7klTv.jpg
lrtDGA.jpg
Ollie up close, showing us his adorable and wrinkle free face. (If he evolves into Ojitchi I will be SO SAD. :( )
v2

Max should be leaving for his home planet tonight, leaving his baby boy in my care. I'm going to miss that chubby, hamster-like thing bobbing up and down on my screen, but I'm really eager to start another generation on my v2. :)

iHHnFZ.jpg
Max and his son, snug as a bug. I wonder what their dreaming about...
v4

Robin left his daughter in my care yesterday. I decided to name his baby Gemma. She is currently a curly haired Young Memetchi. :blink:

pLGQRs.jpg
krBW8H.jpg
I've been raising Gemma's intelligence points, (the one with the pencil symbol) in hopes she will evolve into a Ponytchi. I HATE to do this to poor Gemma, since its like the Young Tamagotchi character's dreams to be like their adult counterpart, but I just REALLY like Ponytchi. Sorry, Gemma. :(

Sorry that today's update was kinda short, I'll try to make a bit longer next time. But anyways, thats it for today's update! Thank you so much for reading BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hello, TamaTalk! I'm very sorry for not updating for so long, I've just been really busy with back to school shopping and all that. My Tamas have been on pause for a while during the past week, so I haven't fallen behind to badly, but this is going to be a larger log then usual...

iDL

So, I have some sad news. A few days ago, Roi decided to runaway from home. I was really sad, as Roi had become one of my favorite Tamas in my group since he evolved into Gozorutchi. Oh well...

RGNDCx.jpg
BAs28N.jpg
Roi's farewell letter. :(
Anyways, I decided to stop running my iDL for a while. I was already considering deactivating some Tamas to give me more time to do other stuff, and at least now if I ever decided to start running it again, I can start with a fresh new generation.

v4.5

Lily is still the same, except now she has a job! She got hired to work at a preschool a few days ago.

DFj9C1.jpg
Lily is hired by the Gotchi King!
Lily doesn't really do much, that's why her sections in my updates are pretty brief. Hopefully, things will get more interesting after she gets married.

v3

Unfortunately, the bad news doesn't stop with Roi. A few days ago I was checking up on my Tamagotchi's like normal, and I say THIS on Ollie's screen. :'[

4xyX3u.jpg
R.I.P Ollie :(
NOOOOOOOOO, NOT MY PRECIOS OLLIE WHYYYYYYYYY! Ughhhhhh... I feel really bad about this. Ollie was by far my favorite character I ever raised on my v3, and so sad that he's gone. Sigh...

After Ollie's death, I restarted my Tama. My v3 is now the home to a girl named Bee, who is currently a Nikatchi.

4JvN4v.jpg
I hope Bee doesn't suffer the same fate that poor Ollie did...
*TO BE CONTINUED*

(The other part of the last post. Would have updated it sooner, but when I tried to type up the second half a few days ago, my computer decided to crash right as I was finished. I was so fed up with my computer that I forgot about typing up the second part again for a few days. Sorry :( )

v2

Max left his baby boy for Tamagotchi Planet a few nights ago. I decided to name him Ron, but his official name is _ _ _ _ _ . Seriously. His name is just blanks. Here's proof.

GAAf2r.jpg
This happened because the day he officially started his life, I was going to my grandma's house, so I just put him in my backpack. He woke up while he was still in my backpack, and I guess he was tired of waiting for me to put in his name, so it just... set his name to blanks.Whoops! :wacko: Anyways, Ron/_ _ _ _ _ is currently a Young Mimitchi. I've had nothing but perfect care adults on my v2, so I'm trying to give him average care.

oF4yKl.jpg
v4

Gemma evolved into a Ponytchi, just like I wanted! WHOOOOOO! FINALLY! Every other time I've tried to get a Ponytchi on a v4, I've always gotten a universal adult, so I'm really happy about this. ^_^

hKH2fJ.jpg
nWcDaK.jpg
I always thought that Ponytchi was called that because her PONYtail, but she is also wearing horse riding boots, which is pretty clever to me. Or maybe I'm just too easily impressed.
After she evolved, Gemma got a job offer via mail. She was hired as a teacher because of her high IQ, and she seems to enjoy her job a lot. I know that if I had to try to teach brats about stuff they don't care about, I would go insane. Maybe Gemma is just really patient?

t5lmSk.jpg
Gemma is excited about her new job! :D
Thats about it for today's update! Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE#EEEEE!

*I typed out a post and submitted it, but I thought it didn't work and then wrote another one and submitted it too. Woops. I like the second one best, so pls ignore this entry.*

Wow. Its been a while, hasn't it? Sorry for not updating for a while, high school is already proving itself to be a bigger challenge then a thought. It's not TOO bad, but its DEFINITELY a lot more work then middle school. My Tamas have been on pause for a while, but I have unpaused Gemma on my v4. She still the same, cute, little Ponytchi, except now she's a mommy! Anyways, I'm gonna try to make regular updates again, but probably not during the school week. Over the week end, maybe? I dunno, I'll figure it out later. So thanks for reading! I'll see you in my next update! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Helloooooooooooooooo TamaTalk! It feels good to be back! WHOOOOOO! I've missed doing updates for SO long, and I haven't really had any time to post since school started since now. Sorry for just disappearing for, like, a month, but i'm going to try making regular updates again. So. Without further ado, Lets get started with today's log! ^_^

v2

I unpaused Ron/_ _ _ _ _ on Wednesday, I believe. Here are a few pics of him, still as a Young Mimitchi.

xwo0px.jpg
Ron playing with his favorite item, the action figure.
Q4ZRgQ.jpg
Ron sleeping with his action figure next to hime. How cute! :D
Today, at the age of 3, Ron evolved into an adult. I must have slacked of on his care A LOT, because he is now a Hiratchi. Well, at least he isn't a perfect care adult. I always get those on my v2...

Fa9STl.jpg
Hiratchi might be a horrible care character, but that doesn't stop him from being cute!
I like Ron's derpy looking beak. It just adds on to his cuteness, in my opinion. Besides his evolution, Ron kinda had a chill day, he didn't really do anything else. He's 3 at the moment, so he should be getting matchmaker visits by Monday.

v3

I unpaused Bee around the same time that I unpaused Ron. I have a few picture of her from yesterday, still a smiling Nikatchi.

BPxLRS.jpg
Bee receiving a present from Ron, both still as teens.
o3Ms3O.jpg
A tart! Thats sweet of him!
I kinda neglected Bee before I paused her, so the results of her adult evolution were expected. At the age of 4, Bee evolved into a Tsunotchi.

klYHEr.jpg
I'm honestly happy with her evolution. I haven't had this character before, so at least its new. But just like Ron, Bee didn't have an eventful day besides her evolution. Also like Ron, she should be eligible for marriage in a few days. Maybe Ron and Bee should get married...

v4

I unpaused Gemma the Ponytchi a day before the others, so she could get married and have a baby before the weekend, and, well, she did!

n33oFM.jpg
Gemma as a proud mother. :3
Gemma married a ShimaShimatchi on Tuesday, and had a baby girl, whom she left in my care on Thursday. I named her baby Flora, and after her hour long baby phase, she evolved into a Puchitchi.

O4ey7k.jpg
Today, at the age of 1, Flora evolved into a Young Memetchi, just like her mother did. :'] A few hours later, she got a latter telling her that she must be enrolled in school, so she choose Ms. Flower to help whom her fashion skills. I'm still on the fence about either Flora should just evolve into Memetchi, or if I should raise her fashion points enough to make her evolve into Makiko. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

P4eFqk.jpg
Flora, enjoying her youth.
V4.5

Lily was the last Tama that I unpaused, but her pause free life was sadly... short lived. :(

B5Rhtk.jpg
R.I.P Lily.
Yes, Lily sadly has passed away. She had just gotten married, too :( . *Sigh* Well, she was 8 yrs old at the time. Tamagotchi's tend to get sort of frail near that age. I haven't restarted my v4.5 yet, but I'll probably do that tommorrow. Goodbye, Lily. Let a choir of Chestnut Angels sing you to thy sleep.

...sorry for ending on suck a sad note, but it is what it is. Anyways, thank for reading! I hop you enjoyed! I'll see you next time! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Latest posts

Back