IDmakeDL trouble

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyandicee

Reaction score
I've recently been trying to use IDmakeDL to make custom items for my Tamagotchi P's. I am using gimp 2. eryone has been saying to export my image as 4bit indexed(16 colors) as.bmp file.i did exactly.whenmaking wallpaper, i made it exactly at the pixel size 128x72. i also used less than 16 colours. In fact i only used 6 colors.

so i open the IDmakeDL app and loaded my image into the black rectangle. next, i clicked the grab option for the clear rectangle. What happened next was,my image became black. i thought it was how its supposed to be until i went ahead to upload it into my Dropbox,downloaded it at my irda phone and sent it to my tamagotchi. When i applied the wallpaper, my wallpaper was black.

From what i know, i should have the exact same preview if i grab it. I've searched the whole internet to find out what my problem was and i only found person with the exact problems and it seems that it hasn't been resolved for more than a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back