School vs. Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

During school, what do you do with your tama?

• Pause it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it with me and check on it between classes

• Don't pause it and see how it's doing when you get home

• Keep it in your locker/cubby

• Other (Explain in a reply)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Generation12

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Since I just got my 1st tama this summer, I haven't had to experience school and what I should do with my tama. I think they are banned from my school this year, so I will probably pause it and keep it at home. What about you?[/SIZE] :wacko:

I got my first 2 tamas this summer and i'll probablyjmleave it on pause in my backpack or at home.

i take it 2 school,and wen i look in mi desk 2 get a pencil,i check,feed,connect it ect. :hitodetchi:

You could bring it to school and hide it in your pencil case and pretend to get a pencil but check on your Tamagotchi. It works for me all of the time!

Glad To Help,

DarkCore

You could bring it to school and hide it in your pencil case and pretend to get a pencil but check on your Tamagotchi. It works for me all of the time! 

Glad To Help,

DarkCore
That's what I used to do in 8th grade, but now that I'm in high school, I don't know what I'm going to do with it because if people see me with a Tamagotchi, that's the end of my reputation :furawatchi: .

i would DEFINATELY pause it.....whne i had a giga-pet and left home when i was @ school, it ended up being waaaaaayy down on everything

:( :( I let it unpaused in my backpack and. Im in 5th grade and ther is another type to work in the school. You choose the subject and the themeits name is Personal Work (pw). When is the hour for Personal Work, the teacher is helping to other boys in PW

i play with my tama, like if you will take out your pencil or another thing. :( :(

I haven't had my tamagotchi for very long either. School is starting next week. I'm gonna be a sophomore! I'm going to pause it and leave it at home (don't want to get it stolen or have it accidentally unpause in my backpack). It's not like I could bring it to school and check up on it anyway. Usually teachers want you to clear your desk. And anyway, risking things and trying to check up on it isn't really worth it. You might get off task with your school work too.

XD I actually play with it during class. Like, when the teacher isn't teaching and stuff. Sound is usually off, unless my teacher couldn't care less, in which case the sound is on. I don't want my tama to hate me!

XD I actually play with it during class. Like, when the teacher isn't teaching and stuff. Sound is usually off, unless my teacher couldn't care less, in which case the sound is on. I don't want my tama to hate me!
Lol, I doubt your tama can hate you.

I'm in college so I just turn off the sound and put them (I have 2 and a third waiting to be turned on) on my lap. Every 30 minutes or so I just glance down and check if they need anything.

i cant do that we r banned my fwend brang hers 2 skool it got taken off her and wen she got it bak it woz dead :p

[SIZE=14pt]Since I just got my 1st tama this summer, I haven't had to experience school and what I should do with my tama. I think they are banned from my school this year, so I will probably pause it and keep it at home. What about you?[/SIZE] :p
I'm gonna take it with me but keep it on pause until breaktime and luchtime in witch I can go up to the library and mess about with tamatalker12. Life can be hard but there are alays ways to defy this. :chohimetchi:

Best,

Sis Wolf xx

That's what I used to do in 8th grade, but now that I'm in high school, I don't know what I'm going to do with it because if people see me with a Tamagotchi, that's the end of my reputation :D .
lol im in high school too ^^ 10th grade this year. i had the v1 in gr 9, and this summer i bought the v2, so im going to 10th grade with 2 tama! just remember to kee the sound off, but play with it all you want! hehe.

i had an incident once actually last year...when my tama woke up and needed sumthing. i was in geography class <_< but the teachers at my school are really nice, my teacher said "uhoh, u better feed it or it'll die"

At my school they use a scanner to scan your pockets and purse and if they find anything they will take it!!!!!!!!!We could only go to our lokers three times a day so whats the use.Some kids say that once they take something they dont have to give it back.

I keep it on my desk and check it every time it beeps. I'm homeschooled, BTW.

I'm not at school, but at work. I could be sacked if found to be checking on my two!

I turn the sound off. Keep them on my desk. If we have no images (I work with computers feeding live images) I take care of them, clean up mess, quick feed etc. If I see their hearts going down, I pause them until it comes to break when I sort them out.

[adultmodeon]As much as tamas are loveable, don't risk your school work by messing with the tamas and not paying attention in class. OR chancing having them confiscated. [adultmodeoff]

i bring it to sckool and check it under my desk in class (even though they are banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back