TamaTalk is growing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

I wanted to congratulate everyone for helping TamaTalk pass not one... but TWO milestones today... We are now at 50 registered members and 1500 posts as of today (in well under one months time!). *pat on the back and party favors for everyone*

Congrats to all of you who are now part of the TamaTalk First Fifty Members!!! :D

Last edited:
YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! :D <_< I have neva bin congratulated about things like this :D so yay!

we shud get a first 100 members and keep goin :D and if ya stay on 4 a year without taking a huge break like months we cud get...um i dunno....something else kool on da forum :D <_<

haha cool im in first 50 members and top poster :D

YAY TAMATALK RULES

It looks like we are going to pass another milestone soon... we've now clocked up 1900 posts! Not long before we hit the big 2-o-o-o!

It looks like we are going to pass another milestone soon... we've now clocked up 1900 posts! Not long before we hit the big 2-o-o-o!
And another 13 members since then! Thanks to all of you! :D

Last edited:
they are obvisouly all joining to talk to moi

:D

they love me

Thank you thank you

*blows kisses to audience*

*roses get thrown on stage*

Thank you ur welcome to c me

:p

nearly another milestone, im nearly at 500 posts :p

well thats a milestone to me :D

whoooo im about to pass 80

i need to sign loadsa posts to get near 10000000000000000000000000000000

then ill own dese boards

*does evil laff*

MWhahahahahahahahahaaa haa ha ha ha...

HA!

whoooo im about to pass 80
i need to sign loadsa posts to get near 10000000000000000000000000000000

then ill own dese boards
*Mind racing with terrifying thoughts of 5,000 posts consisting of just 'me too' or 'ok' after every 1 regular post*

Yeah! We've just passed 2000 posts!
Woohoo!

So how long do you all think it will be before we hit 10,000 posts? (not counting the gazillion posts Tamaplooy has vowed to create :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back