Photo
- - - - -

Are Tamagotchi Anniversary and Gift M!X'es still being made?

• Please log in to reply

reize

• reize user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 July 2018 - 08:37 PM ( #1 )

Hi, I want to get into playing with Tamagotchis and did a bit of research and have identified the M!X series as the most suitable one for me. As I'm only getting one for myself and one for my mom, I'd like to be able to buy the Anniversary ones to avoid requiring other M!Xes to unlock stuff.

I'll be heading in Osaka and Tokyo next month, will there still be new units sold for specifically these 2 models, or were they only made for a limited amount of time?

Replies

Views

Started

11 Jul 2018

Last Post

11 Jul 2018

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 11 July 2018 - 08:52 PM ( #2 )

I'm... pretty sure they aren't? I think they were limited... Maybe you can still find it somewhere but I'm really not sure, after all these are expensive now for a reason, their starting price wasn't more expensive than others...

Maybe check if they're sold out in places like CDJapan or Amiami, if they're not getting supplies anymore then probably they're not made anymore.

The newest version is the Dream Mix i think. Does Dream Mix need two units to unlock everything too? I don't remember...

Edited by Jhud, 11 July 2018 - 08:52 PM.

reize

• reize user photo

Posted 11 July 2018 - 08:59 PM ( #3 )

I checked with the Tamagotchi subreddit and a user replied that the Spacey, Melody, Sanrio and Dream M!X'es all require connections to unlock everything. Only the Anniversary and Gift ones don't.