Importing Digimon vers20th pendulum?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 212414

Reaction score
I remember having a digimon as a kid, and that it was among my top three favorite virtual pets, so I want to get one of the anniversary versions, but I'm not precisely sure how to get it. I know japanyouwant has them for about 50 bucks, but bandai's actual site links to 4 shipping services that sell them for 35 instead. The only thing is, I know there's extra fees involved, so I'm not sure which route to take...

Does anyone have experience with places like dejapan, and can tell me what's really going to happen? I know most people on here suggest japanyouwant, but I wanted to explore my options first.

I've looked into it too and from what I remember it comes out to be just way too expensive with shipping and the additional import fee. Japanyouwant's price isn't that bad, especially if you pre order.

I do recommend the 20th anniversary versions, since they have a lot of more content in them than the originals (while remaining quite simple, like the originals) and evolve way faster, plus you don't need a second device for fighting.

I've looked into it too and from what I remember it comes out to be just way too expensive with shipping and the additional import fee. Japanyouwant's price isn't that bad, especially if you pre order.

I do recommend the 20th anniversary versions, since they have a lot of more content in them than the originals (while remaining quite simple, like the originals) and evolve way faster, plus you don't need a second device for fighting.
Just to confirm, the pendulum set ARE in english, right? The wiki says they are, but I want to make sure.

Yes, everything except the character names is in english. I was surprised when I found out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back