The Hapi Log (take 5)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hapihapitchi

Reaction score
Hi readers, I'm Hapi and I'm back with another log! :D

Here's a list of my past logs for reference:

the og

take 2
take 3
take 4
and here we are with take 5! :lol: So excited to restart with a new and improved log.

If you've never read any of my previous logs, you'll have to know that I make my updates in a way where my tamas talk in their own respective colored text (to me and with each other) about almost anything and have adventures in almost every post!

If you've read my previous logs before, then welcome back and I hope you'll enjoy this one just as much!

In the past I've experienced posting photos through Photobucket (doesn't work anymore) and Instagram (follow me @hapihapitchi!), so I'm trying out something new yet again. In the past I just dumped pictures out, but I think I'm gonna minimize how many pictures I post (1-3 per tama a day, none if there's nothing new!) for the sake of my phone's storage. ^_^ I've decided to use Imgur to post pictures of my tamas so get ready for a colorful picture-filled log! :lol:

Also, I do not post status updates ("stats"), but I may share their age, weight, gotchi points, etc. if I feel it is necessary.

Remember that this is a no comments log, but I would love to hear your praise, criticism, questions and thoughts on my log and tamas, so feel free to PM me instead, I'd love to chat with you!

I aim to post everyday, and once school starts up again that may become difficult, so please be patient, I am really gonna try my best to get a post with at least some dialouge and a picture or two out as often as possible, but sometimes I may only have time for a quick update!

That's all for details, folks! Now, onto the tamas!

Currently, I have a V2 and a V3 running, with a boy Oniontchi named Kacey and a girl Young Mimitchi named Kazzy, respectively. They are the best of friends and hopefully will become more than that soon. ;)

I can't remember what they were as toddlers, oops, since I didn't take pictures and they've been paused a while. More coming later!

:wub:

Hi!

viewcount: 38!

NOTE: If you liked a post, found it funny, cool, interesting or anything, really, then... well, like it! You'll get a little mention in the viewcount (vc for short) section of the post. ;)

So I don't have time for dialouge today (idek why I decided to make this log right in the middle of the busiest part of my summer but ok), but there is a picture at least!

ztxZkLg.jpg

It's of Kazzy (left) and Kacey (right)! Don't mind the little glare from the sun, just try to focus on their beautiful shells! :D so purdy and sleek (@ kazzy especially) I do like to protect them, so I'm trying to find a little time to make them new crochet cases, the old ones are little dirty now.

Anywho, that's all for now!

edit: oml that picture is HUGE

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya!

vc: 60

Nothing new, Kazzy and Kacey should be adults soon though.

Let's jump right in!

Color key:

Kazzy (V3)

Kacey (V2)

Me

KACEY WHERE'S THE VACUUM CLEANER

uH

THERE'S A SPIDER IN HERE AHHH OH MY GOSH ITS BIG AH

*walks into room* that's ridiculous! the real way to kill a spider is you *runs to laundry room* haul ugh one of hapi's oof shoes out ugh and SLAP IT! *awkwardly lugs shoe into room* where's it at?

RIGHT HERE

no big de- OH MY FRIED PICKLED MANGO CHICKEN MOCHAS THAT THING IS BIG

THAT'S WHAT I SAID

who am I kidding anyway I can't slap that shoe like Hapi would -_-

Huh, what's going on?

*points* THAT IS GOING ON

Oh ahah yeah no problem you just get a tissue *snatches tissue* and uh just well ya know grab it and smush it like so *half-heartedly reaches for spider* oh ick no I can't do this

aw COME ON

hm well in Garfield they always smack it with a newspaper, gimme one of them quick

*runs to grab one from the stack* got it got it

psh like this is gonna work I mean VACUUM CLEANERS PEOPLE VACUUM CLEANERS :p

that's ridiculous!

THAT'S WHAT I SAID *hands Hapi the newpaper*

deja vu? :huh:

alright roll it up all nice and just uh well you smack it, right? *smacks self instead* get ahold of yourself hapi! you can kill a spider, they aren't even that scary! just look aT IT AHH NO NO NO

so much for her <_<

hey maybe the dog will help! *whistles* come on boy, here buddy!

*dog runs over to see what the action's all about and steps on spider accidentally*

huh well that's the end of that!

dibs on NOT cleaning off his feet!

1 2 3 not it!

noes goes!

barbie on the beach!

party hat!

huh?

not it old fashioned!

what?

AHAH YOU GOTTA CLEAN THE SPIDER OFF HIS FEET

NOOO THIS ISN'T FAIR I CALLED DIBS FIRST

DIBS IS FOR GETTING SOMETHING

DIBS IS FOR A LOT OF THINGS

NO ITS NOT

HEY WAIT YOU CAN'T DEFINE DIBS, IT DEFINES ITSELF!

and that's the wait it goes! *leaves room*

LOOK IT UP OK

BLAH BLAH BLAH

STOP THAT

... you wanna make some chocolate cake?

yES :D

That's all folks! They're pratically married already ;)

btw, how do you kill spiders? vacuum cleaners, shoes, tissues, newspapers, dog feet? what's your method? PM me, I wanna know!

Hey!

vc: 79 (100 where you @?)

Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, like I mentioned in a previous post, I'm really busy.

Because of that, Kacey and Kazzy have been paused and still aren't adults (Go Hapi!). <_<

Other than that, we all good. Since there's nothing new, I don't have a picture for today.

alright I'm breaking out of this mama jama! *runs into wall* welp, I tried!

Kacey, we're stuck in here. Now let's be sensible... and get your foot off of me!

food? gimme food :lol:

FOOT NOT FOOD
hmph

hmph yourself! you're the one who got us stuck in your foodless fort!

didja say food? where?

*earlier that day*

and THAT'S why sloths are lazy! they're saving energy to attack us all one day, don't you see!
yeah right, go hide in your sloth fort or whatever, you crazy!

I will!

... wait you actually have one?

yes I have a sloth fort! ok, well, minus the sloth.

... can I see?

Sure! come right this way madam, to my magnificent fort! *leads kazzy into a large box, finely decorated with fleece blankets and colorful duct tape*

ooh!

*box door shuts with a woosh*

OH NO IT'S THE SLOTH APACOLYPSE!!
AAAIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

AHA gotcha!

ugh

your scream is funny!

whatever! what's even in here?

a vase, potato chip bag and a badminton racket!

is this some kinda unknown sport?

Actually, yes! You swat the bag into the vase on the other end of the fort! *swings and misses* it's harder than it sounds :p

alright I'm outta this place *tries to shove door open but it doesn't budge* uM kacey?

oh right, the door wooshes shut every hour, it'll be another... 58 minutes till it wooshes open again? like this WOOSH

WHAT?!

*back to the present*

why does the door even do that?

I don't know, this fort has some sort of internal clock!

but we've been in here FOREVER without so much as a potato chip!

*grabs potato chip bag* there might be something here... *opens it* oh, nope, nevermind!

*screams* HAPIIIII HAPI HAPI GET US OUT WE'RE STUCK IN THIS HORRID FORT THAT KACEY MADE! HAPI!

that's mr. horrid fort that kacey made to you! plus, screaming your way out won't work, this fort is soundproof!

and why would it be soundproof?

because, well, you see... gee, kazzy, it's soundproof 'cause I like to come down here and GOSSIP WITH THE SLOTHS!

AAAIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

AHA gotcha again!

deja vu :huh:

so we've only got a few minutes left until it'll woosh open!

seriously? how do YOU know?

let's just say I have an internal clock as well, and there's a timezone difference and I can do math!

hm I barely believe it! have you tried pulling the door open instead?

well-

*pulls open with a woosh* OH MY GOSH FREEDOM!
no what have you done? the clock has been thrown off, it doesn't know what to do!

it was a pull door all along, who would have thought?

I see it now, you're the woosh queen!

um, what?
YOU MUST PRESENT YOURSELF TO THE SLOTHS AT ONCE!
AHHH NO STOP YOU KNOW I FEAR SLOTHS!

Moral of the story, always try pushing AND pulling a door before you panick! Also, fear the sloths!

edit: also shoutout to bob's burgers and writing prompts for all the inspo and good ideas and funky randomness! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back