Babies between tamagotchi mix of different versions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyCat

Reaction score
Hello!
Well, my question is this: suppose two tamagotchi mix (Melody and Sanrio version). In the first, we have a boy with features of Melodytchi and Mametchi. In the second, we have a girl with features of Hello Kitty and Kuchipatchi. If we married those two tamagotchi, how would their children be? Would both have features of Melodytchi and Hello Kitty although they are different versions?

:wacko:

Characters that are exclusive to a certain m!x can transfer their traits to m!xes of a different type, but since the combinations are random, you can't guarantee that you'll definitely get certain character traits and you can't predict exactly what the tama will look like based off of the parents.

That's great! Thank you very much!
I have a tamagotchi mix Melody and I wish to buy the next tamagotchi meets, and how can they connect with each other ... I was not sure I could transfer character traits from each version and create beautiful babies (if luck helps).

Characters that are exclusive to a certain m!x can transfer their traits to m!xes of a different type, but since the combinations are random, you can't guarantee that you'll definitely get certain character traits and you can't predict exactly what the tama will look like based off of the parents.
So if I were to breed the same 2 characters during the first gen on 2 devices, the resulting babies from both pairs will not necessarily look the same right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back