Halloween hatch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rjalda100

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in a Halloween-themed group hatching? I have done it in the past and it was a lot of fun.

Ideally, the hatch would start any time on October 31st, depending on timezones. You can hatch any virtual pet you'd like, but anything with a Halloween theme would definitely be welcomed (Devil, any of the Devil-themed P's VDPs, etc...).

If you're interested, you can sign up in this thread here. I will post another thread in the group hatch logs forum when the hatch is ready to begin!

I'd be down! I haven't actually run my tamas in a while, and I'd like to think I could get back into the swing of things, even if my work schedule has changed since I last ran them!! I think I'll use my V2, so as not to overwhelm myself too much (plus the shell for my V2 is the red with jellybeans one so that kinda fits with Halloween - like candy from trick-or-treating!)

I'll join! I'm not sure what I'll use for the hatch, so I'll decide closer to Halloween.

***Just a reminder that the hatch starts on Wednesday and it is not too late to sign up!***

Wow I am incredibly late but I'm interested! I only have one tamagotchi that I can activate while I wait for my m!x so I'm gonna have to use my Tama-Go :p (which i've been meaning to start up again lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back