NoodleFolk's Tamalog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noodlefolk

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm not really sure how to start this log, so here it goes. I am a 23-year-old in the US. I had tamas as a kid, and have recently gotten back into them again. I have a collection of 7 right now, all of which were either mine during childhood or purchased used.

44107681_853040228152937_910073316272766976_n.jpg

This is my collection now. I also have two on the way. I bought a mini one from target yesterday (they're on sale for $10) and I pre-ordered a meets (magic type with the pink shell). I'm stoked!

As of right now, I am only running the yellow v4. I just started my second generation with him today. He is named Scorp, and dad was named Draco. Get ready for a lot of HP and other pop-culture referencing names.

I have also ordered the knock-off tamagotchis for the children I mentor. My work budget would not allow for the regular tamas and I am not allowed to gift anything to them. I'm excited to introduce a new group of kiddos to virtual pets.

Latest posts

Back