Brand New Collector

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazel2468

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I used to have a bunch of Tamagotchis when I was a kid, but when I moved out and went to college, my parents cleared out a lot of old stuff and they got tossed. I just got the 2018 P2, and I love it, and today I ordered a used V3 from a website my friend recommended (Mercari). I am looking to buy more in the future, and I was wondering where you guys go to get your tamas? I'm looking mostly for the Connections- V2, 3, or 4. Potentially a V5, as I never had one and they look super cute.

Most of the used ones for sale that I see are pretty expensive ($25 and up), and while I would love to get a new one in the package, all of those run $40 and up it seems. I have a feeling I'm not looking in the right places. So- do you have any suggestions? What's your favorite place to go to get Tamas? If you know anywhere to get new in-package tamas for cheaper than like, $50, please let me know!

Thanks so much! I can't wait to start collecting again!

Japan you want sometimes has english version tamas on their website for a reasonable price. Otherwise try watching ebay or the tamagotchi traders facebook community for good deals.

Thanks so much! I just joined the Trader's Group- it looks like they have some cool things!

Yeah, facebook trader's groups are good, and Japanyouwant ( I got a lot of mine from them), and sometimes ebay, but their prices are inflated, so you really have to search there to find good deals. I don't have facebook, so mostly stick with Japanyouwant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back