How to repair cannot power on tamagochi 4u. english patch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xiaotun

Reaction score
When I patch english. The machine screen didn't respond, so I pulled out the battery.Then can't turn on.

I didn't watch videos. I didn't have the patience to wait.

I have another 4u.can I dumper this system to another one.what do I need to do? what tools do I need?

THANKS Mr.blinky

Thank you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to say this but that's on you. You should never do something without doing proper research on what to do first, and be patient.

The instruction says that it takes a long time, and it does (I remember patching my P's, took a long time). You probably corrupted the whole programming by turning it off. It's the same as if you tried to format your computer and then turned it off- the system would be corrupted. That happened to me once when I was a kid, and it had to be repaired.

I have no idea how to fix this, maybe you should contact him (Mr Blinky) on twitter since he doesn't visit this forum much. But I have no hope on it working if I have to be honest. I don't know if 4U has a factory reset.

I hate to say this but that's on you. You should never do something without doing proper research on what to do first, and be patient.

The instruction says that it takes a long time, and it does (I remember patching my P's, took a long time). You probably corrupted the whole programming by turning it off. It's the same as if you tried to format your computer and then turned it off- the system would be corrupted. That happened to me once when I was a kid, and it had to be repaired.

I have no idea how to fix this, maybe you should contact him (Mr Blinky) on twitter since he doesn't visit this forum much. But I have no hope on it working if I have to be honest. I don't know if 4U has a factory reset.
THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:
I consulted Mr.blinky. He did not give a definite answer. Is there anyone else who knows how to repair it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back