Christine's New Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beatleschic

Reaction score
I am starting this Tamagotchi log today as I have awaken a brand new Tamagotchi P2, the 20th anniversary special. I will be telling you my experiences and tips on how to take great care of your Tamagotchi. I hope you like this!

Date: November 3, 2018

Log: I reset my Tamagotchi and I reset the time to 5:56. He hatched 5 minutes later and I started to care for him. He was very needy. He needed to play and eat every 5 minutes. He eventually took a nap 40 minutes later for 5 minutes. When he woke up he was just as needy. He pooped twice in this stage and I immediately cleaned it up. About 30 minutes later my Shirobabychi turned into a Tongaritchi. He needed food and play when he first changed then he didn't need anything until bed. He fell asleep at 8:00pm and I turned off the lights.

Date: November 5, 2018

Log: My Tamagotchi did very well yesterday. He only dropped two hearts once and the rest was perfect care. My Tongmarutchi turned into a Tangaritchi. He got sick one and I healed him. Tangaritchi went to bed at 9:00pm with no poop by his side and full hearts.

I am starting this Tamagotchi log today as I have awaken a brand new Tamagotchi P2, the 20th anniversary special. I will be telling you my experiences and tips on how to take great care of your Tamagotchi. I hope you like this!
Date: November 3, 2018

Log: I reset my Tamagotchi and I reset the time to 5:56. He hatched 5 minutes later and I started to care for him. He was very needy. He needed to play and eat every 5 minutes. He eventually took a nap 40 minutes later for 5 minutes. When he woke up he was just as needy. He pooped twice in this stage and I immediately cleaned it up. About 30 minutes later my Shirobabychi turned into a Tongmarutchi. He needed food and play when he first changed then he didn't need anything until bed. He fell asleep at 8:00pm and I turned off the lights.

Latest posts

Back