my new log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannyleopps

Reaction score
My old tamagotchi had a cute baby(named amy) and it slept with poo in its bed.

Then when it woke up it turned into a :eek: it slept with poop in it's bed again when it went to sleep.The next day she turned into a :pochitchi: then I went to play bump with it.In bump a toddler beat her up!

I mean come on she's a teenager!

And then she pooped,sheesh I can't belive she's not potty trained.

The next day she got sick took me 3 dope of medicine to cure her and then she started to cry,HELLO!?!why would teenager cry for nothing,then I decided to connect her with my sister's tamagotchi but then she fell asleep I was so mad I woke it up and started to cry again and suddenly it turned into :furawatchi: how can my beautiful tamagotchi turn into a ugly duck?!?

Well anyways I tryed out my new game of slot and and got 9999 points.

Then when I kept losing at slot I took B) to play bump and was she bad!

She once again lost to a toddler and a teenager?!?

Then I remembered my costume!

I made Amy wore the costume and then I took her to play heading and yes she does stink at heading too.

Then my friend came over and we connected,we made great friends(3 smiley face)

too bad her's was a girl(so that we can't be partners)

I went to bed early that day forgetting to set up the time for my tamagotchi and suddenly I heard my tamagotchi beep.

I went to see what she was doing and found out she was just going to sleep.

The next day came and my tamagotchi was already 4 years old.

Amy had pooed again and I was mad.

The next day exactly and 10:30 the matchmaker came with her book and asked me the same thing she asked me 2 generation before.I said no because I want to be an oldie.

Latest posts

Back