Photo
- - - - -

Missed the birth animation...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Rico

• rico user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 October 2004 - 08:01 PM ( #1 )

Hi everyone,

Today my (gen 1) 7 year old male Mametchi got a visit from the Matchmaker! I was pleased, but unfortunately it happened right before I was to meet with a group of people for a project we're working on. So, not really thinking, I said "yes" to the Matchmaker and started talking to my group...Well, while talking I completely missed the courting scene :[ I caught some of the fireworks at the end, but I didn't get to see the mother at all. Is there any way (after the dad leaves) I can go back and check what kind of tama the mother was?

This is the first time I've gotten a 2nd generation tama, so I'm clueless about what happens after the parent leaves. If there's no way for me to check who the mom was, do you guys have any guesses? Since it was a Mametchi and I took quite good care of it, would the mom also be a Mametchi? Please, serenade me with your knowledge! ;]

Replies

Views

Started

05 Oct 2004

Last Post

07 Oct 2004

nazochi

• nazochi user photo

Posted 05 October 2004 - 08:47 PM ( #2 )

My first perfectly cared for pet was a mametchi too! He mated with another mametchi. I think it is random, though. Mine bred at 3pm. Hope this helps some! ^.^

Sushi

• sushi user photo

Posted 06 October 2004 - 09:33 PM ( #3 )

aww T__T i missed when my tama became a teen i was too busy doing my school work xD

poison_orchid

• poison-orchid user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 07 October 2004 - 03:11 AM ( #4 )

sorry theres now way you can tell who the mother is :o

Kuchi32

• kuchi32 user photo

Posted 07 October 2004 - 02:07 PM ( #5 )

My Mimitchi was married to a Hanatchi from the matchmaker. I'm sorry you missed who it was :o

Rico

• rico user photo

Posted 07 October 2004 - 06:26 PM ( #6 )

It's ok, I guess it will forever be a mystery then ;] Right now I have my gen 2 girl going (just turned into Kinakomotchi) and a new gen 1 boy I just started up. I plan on mating these two, so at least I'll know who both the parents are!

Thanks for the responses :]