Time issues

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samfisher

Reaction score
As a football player with practice almost every night, it's hard to take care of my tama during practice. Today, I tried a new idea: set the clock forward to it's sleeping time, then after practice, set it back. My question: Will this affect my tama's growth?

yes, it will age faster than usual, the more you time travel it for your convinience it will age faster, sorry for the bad news... :(

lol, that sucks dantan... I can babysit for you if you want! (oh, by the way, I got a tama!)

Thanks everyone. StaticTFK, NO YOU CAN NOT BABYSIT MY TAMA I KNOW WHAT EVIL YOU AND RUSSELL ARE PLOTTING AGAINST ROY!!! j/k I think I might leave him with the cheerleaders practicing or something. BTW congrats on your tama travis!

a way to change the tama's time without effecting it`s age is to do this.

work out the time difference between your practise start at the tama`s sleep time (for me it was 1am sleep and 8pm tama sleep so at 8pm i set the tama to 5pm this meant it went to sleep at 1am with me)

by doing this the tamagotchi runs on it`s normal time, it`s clock is just set wrong to match your time better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back