Back to School Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so freaked when i saw it too, I think it happened 4 times so far :chohimetchi: just put it up for all those who dont think its real.

y do they do that?? :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
That hasn't happened to me yet, but I belive it. I'm sure it will happen soon!

~tamapenguin2, I HATE Hilary Duff....

It's a random animation. They can occure at any moment. :hitodetchi: Cute though.

Yeah, but what it does is it walks back and forth and it turns around and show the back of the pack. I would have gotten another screenie, but my camera had no more batteries XD

my tama did that as well. i thought it was so cute.

he sings randomly also. i love the all the random things they do.

:puroperatchi:

my tama did that as well. i thought it was so cute.

he sings randomly also. i love the all the random things they do.

HE SINGS? lol. My tama just walks around. Well, thats cause my baby just turned into a teen. I dont have dorotchi anymore. I never knew they coul ddo that.

yea mine just turned into a teenager too but before when i had a memetchi it walked on the screen with a book bag..it was soo funny

I tought mine was going to die lol. Until i saw someone say they had one with a backpack. XD

It's not because it's back to school time, it is just one of those animations that happens when you leave it alone for a while.

are you sure its not because of bat to school time? i'd never seen it before until the other day. actually, until i read this, i thought my tamas were carrying their babies around on their backs (because they had babies at the time) :marumimitchi: back to school seems to make sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back