I Got A Tarakotchi, Does this mean im a bad parent

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ally

Reaction score
I forgot about my tamagotchi today and left it at home while at school, and when i came back it had evolved into a Tarakotchi. Also i had a Young Mimitchi left at home, and when i came back it had no hearts in either happiness or food, was sick, and had 3 poos on the screen :( , does this mean i have no chance of it becoming a Mimitchi? Thanks for the help lol! :eek:

Yea, I think you´ll have to wait for the next generation to get a mimitchi, you need to take very good care of his heart and body needs to get it.... and no, it doesn´t make you a bad parent, tarakotchi aren´t bad characters it just means that a lot of his heart needs weren´t payed attention to,if you need more info about the characters and how to get them you can always go to peppersoup

hope this helps! :eek:

Just because you forgot about your tama one day doesn't make you a bad parent. It was just one mistake, and we all make mistakes. Good luck!

I don't know, you MIGHT still get a Mimitchi. I did that by accident one day to my Itchigotchi and I still got Mametchi! Just work VERY hard! And you're not necessarily bad for getting a Tarakotchi; you kept his tummy VERY happy. Next time, work on his happiness too!

If she doesn't get Mimitchi now, she'll have to wait two generations. :eek:

And the chance of you getting Mimitchi now is quite slim...

Mimitchis are not so impossible, I have had a Mimitchi and a Mametchi after a Maskotchi and a Gozarutchi you do have to take care to clean up within 15 mins and not leat the hearts empty more than 1. Getting over 20 jump score helps and 30 is better.

Hope this helps :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back