Photo
- - - - -

I Got A Tarakotchi, Does this mean im a bad parent

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Ally

• ally user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 October 2004 - 11:53 PM ( #1 )

I forgot about my tamagotchi today and left it at home while at school, and when i came back it had evolved into a Tarakotchi. Also i had a Young Mimitchi left at home, and when i came back it had no hearts in either happiness or food, was sick, and had 3 poos on the screen :( , does this mean i have no chance of it becoming a Mimitchi? Thanks for the help lol! :o

Replies

Views

Started

06 Oct 2004

Last Post

08 Oct 2004

Val

• val user photo

Posted 07 October 2004 - 12:25 AM ( #2 )

Yea, I think youŽll have to wait for the next generation to get a mimitchi, you need to take very good care of his heart and body needs to get it.... and no, it doesnŽt make you a bad parent, tarakotchi arenŽt bad characters it just means that a lot of his heart needs werenŽt payed attention to,if you need more info about the characters and how to get them you can always go to peppersoup
hope this helps! :o

samfisher

• samfisher user photo

Posted 07 October 2004 - 08:55 AM ( #3 )

Just because you forgot about your tama one day doesn't make you a bad parent. It was just one mistake, and we all make mistakes. Good luck!

gex

• gex user photo

Posted 07 October 2004 - 12:11 PM ( #4 )

I don't know, you MIGHT still get a Mimitchi. I did that by accident one day to my Itchigotchi and I still got Mametchi! Just work VERY hard! And you're not necessarily bad for getting a Tarakotchi; you kept his tummy VERY happy. Next time, work on his happiness too!

Rivenn

• rivenn user photo

Posted 07 October 2004 - 01:16 PM ( #5 )

If she doesn't get Mimitchi now, she'll have to wait two generations. :o

And the chance of you getting Mimitchi now is quite slim...

Angua

• angua user photo

Posted 08 October 2004 - 12:08 PM ( #6 )

Mimitchis are not so impossible, I have had a Mimitchi and a Mametchi after a Maskotchi and a Gozarutchi you do have to take care to clean up within 15 mins and not leat the hearts empty more than 1. Getting over 20 jump score helps and 30 is better.

Hope this helps :P