[My Tama Log]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x0xtamagotchisrocksx0x

Reaction score
Tamagotchi v2> Blue Lei flowers

Puchitchi>Hitedotchi>Nikatchi>???

Still waiting for my tama to turn into an adult. Im hoping it would turn into a Mametchi. Well I woke up at 8:00 and checked if my tamagotchis are awake. But there not. :) So I watched a little t.v and finally they were awake. Jeff(tama name) had one hapiness hunger heart down. So I fed him 2 meals and a treat which was an energy drink. I connected with my other tama Jelly and they gave each other presents. Jeff gave Jelly ice cream (how lucky) and Jelly didn't give anything to Jeff :kuribotchi: There friendship level had only 2 smiley faces. I wanted them to breed but Jelly was already married. A

After awhile Jeff was crying so I praised him and he was happy again and his training increased to 8! Just one more training bar until its full!!! :furawatchi: When the store restocked I bought mostly all the food since i don't want to feed my tama snacks and get a bad character. I started to sew a tamagotchi purse pouch and it turned out great but when I was about to put on the last stich Jeff called and he was calling for no reason so I timed out him and he was unhappy again so I fed him 1 meal and 2 treats and played jump and earned 15 points. Hurrah! So I finnaly put the last stich in and the bag was perfect. At 8: 20 he had one heart happiness down no hunger yet. So I fed him 2 meals and 1 treat with one treat remaining. I turned the light off early and he went to sleep. I set it onto the clock mode. :furawatchi:

I woke up at 5:00 and waited for about 5 long hours for my tamas to be awake. Jeff woke up at the same time like he always does lol. At 10:05 he pooped and needed praise. So I praised him and he was happy again and cleaned up his poop. So I went back to sleep and he was unhappy. I fed him 2 meals and a treat. I played jump and earned 30p. Yay! He started beeping again for no reason so I timed out him and then played Junp. A few hours later the shop restocked and I bought all most all the treats and now I only have 973 gotchi points left. :( Jeff was hungry so I fed him his meal and was unhungry again! So I started playing tamatalk and my dad called me down since he bought harveys for me and my sister. I went downstairs without my tamas and guess what?

. My tama evolved into a furawatchi! :huh: I always wanted one of these! So I fiddled around with the items to see how cute he would look playing with them and when he wore his bowtie and playing with his action figure it was sooooo cute :furawatchi: ;)

Jeff's Diary:

Dear Diary,

Yay I have been happly turned into a cute Furawatchi :furawatchi: Just what my owner was wanting for! Im so pround of myself. She has tooken great care of me and im so happy!

T'ill next time,

Jeff. :blink:

I haven't written in my tama log for the longest time. Hehe. I forgot all about my tamas and my log. :gozarutchi: But today im getting some new batteries for V3 which I love :gozarutchi: so I can hopefully have time for my tama's. :gozarutchi:

I also got a tamagotchi lanyard! It was the furwatchi! :gozarutchi: But it said violetchi??? Weird... but I really love it! :gozarutchi: I bought it at Wal Mart for 6.99! And now my sister wants one!!!! Its very cute!

Latest posts

Back