How do I get an oniotchi???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samfisher

Reaction score
Well, my tama became... a tarakotchi. So I reset it. Now, I am hoping to get an oniotchi so I can get a robotchi. So, do I need a 2 gen to get an oniotchi? Whats the requirements?

You need an even generation Tamagotchi to obtain an Oniontchi. And theeeen, when you have your second or fourth or sixth gen, then make sure his hearts are never full and you never discipline or praise. I usually get them by loading them up on snacks and never playing games, because that fills certain parameters that the game uses to boost your character. You have to be careful; it's wayyy too easy to get a good character in these.

If you want to guarentee you'll get an Oniotchi, don't train your first (or odd numbered) tama adult at all. That way it's child will be Marutchi. Then, because the Marutchi will be even generation, it'll automatically become Oniotchi. I'm not sure why you'd want it, though...

i want one for two reasons. 1, cause i'm just wierd like that :eek: 2, so i can get an oniotchi.

sorry for poor punctuation and grammar, im on my phone in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back