Sara is Shining*Chapter 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamabebe12

Reaction score
My mother hovered over me, telling me calming words and giving me warm bottled milk. I looked around and was scared out of my mind. Did I sleep through the whole trip? My mouth popped open and I was ready to say something, but I was only a girl Babytchi and couldn't talk yet. My mom and I were living in one of Tamaplanet's caves, away from the dangers. We used to live in a small but cozy house in the country, but we had to move away to a safer place. War was raging at the moment, so we had no choice but to stay hidden. My mother left my side and was frantically pacing about. What was with her?

"Sara, my sweet Babytchi, I must go soon," she said. Once again, I opened my mouth to say something, but insted a little grunt came up from my throat. The door to the dripping, wet cave burst open. It was my father! He immediately ran over to my mother.

"You have to come. Everyone has to. Do you have the egg?" he asked. Egg? What egg?

"Yes. But...I can't do this. Not to Sara!"

"You must It's for the best," my dad answered calmly.

"Papa!" Yes! My first gurgley word came from my throat. He rushed over and picked my up, hugging me till no end. My mom joined. My mother walked away and grabbed the craziest colored egg. Was I going in there?

"Shh...don't worry Sara, it's okay," my mom said. She took me from my dad and placed me in the egg. It closed up and I looked out through a little window, tears pouring out from my eyes.

"Papa!" I yelled. That was that. The butterfly-like Tamagotchi picked them up and flew out into the raging, stormy windy weather. I cryed myself to sleep. It seemed like hours leater when I finally awoke. I sat up and bang! I hit my head against, a...uh...screen. I looked around. I was surrounded my soft grass and a warm blue-green sky. What happened. Is the war over? I let out a cry, and I heard a beep. I hudddled back in a corner and saw something flashing. Huh?

"Aww, what do you want?" a girl said.

"Food!" I yelled. Oh-no. The Constitution of Tamaplanet stated that no Tamagotchi is allowed to normally talk to there owner. I've seen her before. I don't know now. Isn't her name Leah? Yeah Leah. She was a good secret keeper.

Her eyes widened.

"Did you just...? Nah, I'm hearing things," Leah said.

"Where me?" I said. Babytchi talk is soo messed up.

"Am I dreaming? This thing is possesed maybe. Or both?" Leah looked down at me, and I couldn't see anything.

"No...no dream. Hungry!" I yelled.

"Oh my god, you can talk!"

"Shh...secret. No telly...eh?" I said. Why couldn't I talk yet? It was so annoying.

"Huh?"

"No telly! Secret! No one know....Jus you."

"Okay." Leah fed me and I bounced about, wondering what to do now. All I wanted wa to go home. I didn't know what to do...I guess I'll just have to think...

Chapter 2...*coming soon* (my story "The Black Cave" it didnt come out so good...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back