Sara is Shining*Chapter 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamabebe12

Reaction score
Chapter 2

Just Thinking

I sat in the middle of the screen and thought about my family. I missed them so much, and I wondered when I would ever be able to go home. Sometime soon, I hoped. Leah's a good person and all, but I got so sad when I thought about my planet...or...what's left of it. I just wished that evertone was okay; hoping that the meadows weren't burnt to a crisp, wishing that my family was still alive.

I still couldn't believe that I spoke to Leah. If I get caught, I'm dead. Literally. Being a Babytchi is harder than it sounds. I was on a type of loop on Leah's pants, my egg bouncing everywhere. I was getting so fusterated, just thinking about how I spoke to her, thinking about how boring it is to just sit here. I wanted her to pay a little attention to me, so I squinted my eyes and tried very hard to light up the attention button. Because, this was the way I was supposed to talk to her. Through the true..."toy" way.

I focused on getting attention. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. It worked!

"Sara! What now? I just got up!"

"Huh?" I peered over at her clock. Yup, it was early, but I'm so used to getting up early. Oh-no...I spoke to her again. Oh well, she already knew I could, so what was the point of hiding it?

"Oh, Babytchis are so funny," she smiled and walked around her room some more.

"Yes, hee hee, hysterical," I said sarcastically. "Wait, I'm talking right!"

"I think you're about to..."

"To what?" Just then, a burning sensation slid up my back and down my face. I rolled from side to side, then back and forth, trying to get rid of the sensation. I stood still, very dizzy from hitting my head on the screen.

"Change! Sara, you changed!" Leah cried.

"Whoa, that was...odd," I replied, the dizzyness fading.

I looked down, then up, and stood up and ran. I could run! And I didn't trip. I could also talk right. No more rolling around or walking on stubby Babytchi legs. I was Sara...the new Marutchi!

Chapter 3**coming soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back