Pandagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

guttrglitter

Reaction score
Curious! I had received an item, the Stuffed Animal (not Teddy Bear) on my Connexion 2, and decided to play with it with my Tamagotchi. Next thing I know, it turned him permenantly into a Panda Tamagotchi! Its really quite cute, and Im very happy with him! Has anyone else got the Panda tamagotchi before? (And if so, do you know his real name?)

That panda is actually just your tama in a panda suit so it doesn't have any particular name, I accidently used mine :huh: Not knowing what it did, but it was worth it ;) And its not permanant, it just lasts till your tama goes to sleep.

Thats so sad! Is there anyway to make it permanately a Panda? And I also heard the secret costume makes your pet immortal... Does it make it an immortal Mimitchi?

i got that too but all of my friends that have tamagotchis say panda costume. its the same with the dumbell mine says weights but everyone elses say dumbell :huh: ;)

i got that too but all of my friends that have tamagotchis say panda costume. its the same with the dumbell mine says weights but everyone elses say dumbell :huh: ;)
Yours might be a different version (i.e. yours could be a ConneXion, while the others might be ConneCTions).

hi. I'm following you. ;) _ :D

Anyways, Yeah, it lasts until your tama goes to sleep. but, how can it make your tama immortal? I don't get it... :huh:

it dosent have a name but it should have! i lov the panda costume!

Yours might be a different version (i.e. yours could be a ConneXion, while the others might be ConneCTions).
I believe that the tama that says "weights" is a conneCTion, not a conneXion. I have a conneCTion v2, and mine says "weights".

Hope this helps.

;) :D :) :) :) :) :D :D

About Panda guy- Someone told me it's Marumimitcvhi, but i'm pretty sure it's not.

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back