What is a Aqua pet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i have 1, its name it Tu (the green 1) and its cute, but its not like a tamagotchi were its like taking care of a real pet, you kind of just mess around with it and it does cute things, oh and its also not like a tama cuz u can turn it of, oops i mean make it "go to sleep." Lol!

Oh mi gosh i'm sooo happy! my friend in Malaysia is going to get me a mutsu (if they have them)!!! If i get one i'm going to ask the Admin to make a special spot for them. They're sooo cute!!! :unsure: :D :D

You no that sit laffy_taffy if you make an aquapet does it come on all the time? Or what?

Please help I dont understand

I got an Aquapet while I was in Japan... Funny thing is that in Japan, they're made by Sega (The guys who did Sonic The Hedehog, etc)... But in the Western World... They're done by Wild Planet @_@; I'm living in Australia, and I get them at my local Toys R Us for AU$15 (though I haven't bought one yet)... I might buy one since I have no time whatsoever to translate the Japanese instructions x-x;

In any case, they're very very cute, and I highly reccommend getting one :eek:

I just got an Aquapet. His name is Tabi!! He's just adorable!!! U just die when you see him!!! I got him at TaRgEt~ LuV yA lOtS ~ZeLdA~

there little things that flout in a tube of water. i dont like thim

:D :blink: what is up with you gize. aqua pets are the weardis thing ever. I think that tamagotchis are alot better then those things :) :eek: :blink: :blink: :mellow: :ph34r: :blink: wate how do you get those picchers/ icons on the uper left handed corner of your skreen :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back