Posted 08 October 2004 - 08:58 PM
1) how long does it take for your tama to gain another year of age?
2)when do you have to disapline your tama, and does this increase the training?
3)my tama went to bed at around 8:00pm will he sleep until the next day, and what should i do if i dont wake up till around 11:30?
4) I am a bit confused by the gen1 and gen2 things i am seeing on different topics? can someone explain this?
I know this will take a little time to answer, but i would greatly apperciate it if someone answers these questions, thanks in advance
Posted 08 October 2004 - 09:00 PM
Posted 08 October 2004 - 09:11 PM
Posted 08 October 2004 - 10:25 PM
1. Every human day is equal to a tamagotchi year, therefore for everyday he gets a year older
2. When its hungry and it wonīt eat you have to give him a time out or discipline it, also when it beeps for no reason... and you have to praise it when it cries, and sits giving its back to you, yes I think it will increase the training bars
3. the sleep and wake up schedule of a tama varies depending on the character you have, and well if you get up late probably there will be a heart empyt or two and some poop , but you can arange this by changing its hour so it wakes up when you wake up (there are other threads that talk about how to do this)
4. if you have a tamagotchi connection, connexion or plus, these can have babies or generations (thats what gen 1 gen 2 was), generation 1 will only get some characters as generation 2 will get others, and there are a lot of tricks depending on which generation you have.... that you got to look up on other forums cause I canīt remeber all...
If you wanna know how to get all the characters you want and how to take care of them you can go to this web page
connection characters, it says everything you need to know,
hope this helped