Which tamagotchi is cooler?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which tamagotchi do you prefer

• Tamagotchi P1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamagotchi P2

• Tamagotchi Ocean

• Angelgotchi

• Morino Tamagotchi

• Tamagotchi Plus

• Tamagotchi Connection

• Tamagotchi Connexion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Val

Reaction score
if you prefer another, please name it! :p

well, the only ones I have ever had are the connections, so those are the best!!! lol, j/k I really dont know what the other ones are like...

i loved my angel no one else had one and it had the tap screen thing going on!

why do you prefer the tamagotchi you chose? :D

P1. Everything was nice. The child looked like the teens, and the teens looked like their possible adult characters. It just doesn't make much sense that a strawberry can turn into a duck! :wacko: :ph34r: :(

hmmm, never thought of the coherence in the characters of P1... it is true! VERY INTERESTING COMMENT!! :blink:

I love the mothra tamagotchi..the characters are just so charming!

I love connection. I had two Gen2's, but they're not as fun as connections! I mean... the connecting thing rocks. and if you're really lucky (or just get the matchmaker a lot, lol) you could keep the thing running for months! I mean... generation after generation after generation... you couldn't do that with the Gen1's and Gen2's.... awesomeness.... plus the presents.. both mine and my bro's have little balls to play with! it's cute to watch them play with their toys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back