Nano...... does anyone have them - do .....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hi!

I love nanos so so so so so much! i was hoping that they would make them again... but they dident. My mum through out my last one........

So does anyone have a NanoPuppy, NanoBaby or a NanoKitty?? Do they wont to sell it to me??

Thankx

Hey, my wal mart, target, and toys r us all have all three of those in stock... I was going to buy one, but decided not to, why dont you check your store right next to wherever the tamagotchis are.

Yeah i think they are the same. its kinda a shame because to keep up with tamagotchi you have to throw in a new twist to the game like infared for tamagotchi.

I have a NanoBaby! It's new! Do you have a Target or Wal-Mart near you? They are selling all-new Nano Babies, Kitties, and Puppies for $10! Hope this hels!

Hi!, well.........

I live in Aust. and they dont have walmart (i have target) but i have read that they are only selling them in USA :D . im very dissapointed.....can u plz tell me if they are the same as the other ones??

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, do u know any websites that give any info about them?? Pictures??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankx

DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THE NEW NANO PUPPY, BABY, KITTY?? DO THEY HAVE WEBSITES ABOUT THEM?? DO U HAVE PICTURES OF THE NEW ONES?? DO YOU KNOW ABOUT WHERE I COULD BUY IT OF THE INTERNET??

lol thankx!

:D

[SIZE=8pt]::Whimpers:: I -had- a Nano Kitty. ;/ I had to throw it out today, though, because the reset button got stuck in, and it hasn't been turned on in years. It was sooo cool.. so many things to do with it. D,=[/SIZE]

I should hunt more Nanos down. . . >:E

I have a nano kitty that i just bought at toys r us... errr ebay has nanos. and they are the oringinals just differentr shape like a square.

Hi! XBlackIrisX, can u plz send me a pic of ur nano kitty???

Thankx
Eeerr dont have a picture of it but i can find another picture on the internet.The bottom of this website which was actually made by a fellow tama talk member are the shapes of what my nano kitty looks like. I actually have a bunny somewhere too.

https://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...3D%26ie%3DUTF-8

What are their names?? is it just nano kitty, or is called something. Like the new Tamagotchi is named tamagotchi Connexion/plus/connection? So, does it have a new name??

i dunno... maybe its just me, but i think nanos are poorly manufactured. i remember when they first came out several years ago, i bought a see-through nanokitty and it was malfunctioning; the thing would restart every 1-2 minutes by itself and when i returned it to have it exchanged for something else... i ended up exchanging it for a nanobaby and the nano baby lasted about 3 days before the screen started to randomly freeze for hours.

that's why i prefer to stick with tamagotchis.

I dont know about that...........on the packaging, it has a pic of a dog on the top of the line and a cat on the bottem. There is a diagonal line between them!............but I donk know if this is what happens....

i have a nanobaby i just bought four weeks ago from target, its the squarish kind and its gold colored.....that was before I tracked down some tamagotchi connections,etc and now its sitting upstairs, lol.....if anyone wants it i can give it to them, im a tama addict! I have the old kind stashed somewhere, its clear green and its a nano puppy (the oval shaped old kind).....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back