Turkey chase

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadogg

Reaction score
I have a debugged tama (connection v2), Ginjirotchi, generation 9. While I had her on hyperspeed, sometimes she would be chased by what looked like a turkey!!! The date at the time was 11/19. Could this be a Thanksgiving event?

Has anyone else seen this? I thought it was really amusing!

:blink: :angry: :p :p :p :lol: :D :D

I haven't seen it before, but maybe it does have to do with thanksgiving, you know... turkey dinners, revenge of the turkeys... something like that... :blink: It would be cool if you had a picture.

I wish I could post a picture of the turkey chase! I just don't have any way to do it. I have a scanner, but I don't know where the connecting cables are. I'll look for them. If I can get it working, I'll try to take a picture of the turkey chase, scan it, and post it.

The date on my tama when I first noticed the turkey was 11/19.

Remember, I have a DEBUGGED CONNECTION v2. I don't know if this will happen with other tama types. Try it, and let us all know if you can get the turkey chase on your tama!

:blink: :blink: :) :) :( :eek: :D :D

By the way, tama_dream, Revenge of the turkeys sounds like a perfect description of this event! (Do tamas eat turkey? LOL!!!)

:blink: :blink: :) :) :( :eek: :D :D

The turkey chase happened at random times throughout the day. The date on my tama when I first saw the turkey chase was 11/19.

When the date was around the end of November, I started seeing a Christmas tree with a mouth on it! It looked like it was talking to my tama, and the tama was dancing!

:furawatchi: ^_^ :furawatchi: ^_^ :furawatchi: :huh: :wacko: :p

that sounds reallly funny, but i dont know what on earth it is!!

:eek: yeas they do! for a connection change it to 12/25 2:59pm wait a minute, wen its 3:00pm LOOK in your shop item number1 one is a ........SEE FOR YOURSELF!!!! ;) :D :wub:
He he, its a turkey!

mabey it somehow got a toy or something like a wind up turkey lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back