can V2s be debugged?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Luv

Reaction score
:blink: some pple say can, some pple say cant. i opened up mine n i didnt see any thing that said 'debugged.' so wat do u pple think ??? :blink:

Eh, is it a Connexion? If it is, then no, there will be no debug circle. But if it's an American Connection, then you should find the debug circle in the same spot you'd find it on a V1.

Good luck and have fun debugging! :blink:

Actually, I remember a TamaTalk member saying they debugged a Connexion v2. I cannot remember them though. They might of lied... But I don't know.

Actually, I remember a TamaTalk member saying they debugged a Connexion v2. I cannot remember them though. They might of lied... But I don't know.
Odd...I opened up my translucent blue Connexion and saw nothing! :furawatchi:

Yes, I heard from another member (maybe the same member Jappyx heard from) that someone debugged there V2 but I'm not sure. All I know is that they didn't put the debugged function in the Connexions.

I'm not sure..... yes, from what I have heard, but is that true?

Well, someone on another Tamagotchi website said that you can, but I really don't know.... I don't think that It's true, but, anything is possable! :blink:

what is debugging
Oh, that's when you poen up your little tama, and then you mark something with a pencil, and then you gat to choose from all of the lettle tamas. Others may explain this better, I have never debugged my tama before. :mellow:

You CAN debug a conneCTion v2. Here's how I did it to mine:

Look at the back of your tama. Remove the screw and the piece it holds. You will see four smaller screws. Remove them, and carefully pull off the back half of your tama. Near the lower left of the battery area, you should see two small half-circles with the word "DEBUG" above them. Take a pencil, and CAREFULLY rub the half-circles with it (I rubbed mine about 20 times), is ok to rub the pencil between them. DO NOT rub the pencil anywhere else, as that could mess up your tama. Put the two halves of your tama back together, and put in the four screws (don't forget the battery!). Screw in the other piece. You will probably have to press "RESET", button B, then choose "DOWNLOAD". That way you won't lose everything and have to hatch a new egg. That's it.

I've read that you can now choose any tama you want, but I've never tried it. I just use the hyperspeed feature. To use it, press button C. This speeds up your tama's aging process, you can easily raise one or two generations in one day. I debugged my tama two weeks ago, started with gen. 1, and am now on gen. 21, about to get gen. 22. Keep an eye on your tama's Hungry and Happy hearts when using hyperspeed, they will go down pretty fast (ESPECIALLY with a baby). If your tama needs something (needs to poo, beeps for attention, etc.), hyperspeed stops and you can care for it.

An amusing effect of hyperspeed is that when a baby takes a poo, you can use hyperspeed and the poo disappears after a few seconds without you having to clean it up!

Hope this helps. If anyone has any more questions about debugging a conneCTion v2, feel free to PM me about it.

:D :mametchi: :mimitchi: :( :lol: B) B) B)

Last edited by a moderator:
really??? my tama got no debug circles on it
If you have a conneCTion v2, there should be two small half-circles, with the word DEBUG just above them, near the lower left of the battery area. I debugged both of my conneCTion v2's, and they both had the half-circles.

:) ;) :p :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

If you have a conneCTion v2, there should be two small half-circles, with the word DEBUG just above them, near the lower left of the battery area. I debugged both of my conneCTion v2's, and they both had the half-circles.
B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)
hmmmm......how do you turn ur tama off the debug mode? n how do u use it if button c is only 4 hyperspeed? like, how do you play jump?

hmmmm......how do you turn ur tama off the debug mode? n how do u use it if button c is only 4 hyperspeed? like, how do you play jump?
Button C is not only for hyperspeed, it functions normally except when no other icons on the screen are lit. Then you can use it for hyperspeed. Otherwise, it functions as normal. You can still play Jump.

:) :) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back