tama mini?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

junky

Reaction score
i'm curious about the mini tamagotchis. i saw them on amazon.com (they said they weren't coming out until late october or something) :blink: i ended up pre-ordering mine, but today, i went to the toy store, and they already had them! i'm thinking about cancelling my order :blink:

does anyone have one already? if so, what are your thoughts on them?

by the way, i'm new here. hello :blink:

Hello. XD

Yeah, I have a Mini. It's pretty awesome actually. When your Tama needs something, you press the "A" button and it tells you. For example, if my Tama is hungry, it appears spinning on the center of the screen. I press "A" and the food menu appears, which works like normal. A scrolls through foods, B selects the food.

There are only a few characters...one child, 4 adult, 3 secret. The child is Marutchi, the Adults are Mametchi, Kutchipatchi, the original Maskutchi, and Nyorotchi. The secret characters are Oyajitchi (Japanese version), Ginjirotchi (American version), and the Lucky Unchi-Kun (Lucky Poo)

sounds cool :blink: i think i'll wait for mine to come in the mail. i'm pretty excited about it though :blink:

i thought the minis would be pretty cool :blink:

they don't cost much either! i was kinda surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back