baby tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lalela

Reaction score
i connected with another tama now have baby tama on screen. Does the 1st tama die before baby starts growing? Never done it before. :mellow:

The adult tam,a drifts away (but doesnt die) before the baby can start to grow yes

normally after 2 nights the adult will disappear and the baby will be left ready to start your next generation

:mellow: :wub:

No what haapens is if you have the light on 2 days later at midnight you will see the mother kiss her baby and leave. The next moring you will be able to name the new baby.

No what haapens is if you have the light on 2 days later at midnight you will see the mother kiss her baby and leave. The next moring you will be able to name the new baby.
You don't have to leave the lights on to watch the parent leave (at least not on a conneCTion v2). When the parent gets ready to leave, the lights come on, and the parent is looking at the sleeping baby. After the parent leaves, the lights go back off on their own.

:) :D :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :lol: :lol:

The next morning when the baby wakes up, you wil see it crying (maybe because the parent left it?). You will then be able to name the new tama and begin raising it like its parent.

After you name the baby, IMMEDIATELY go to the feeding menu and FEED IT. This is because a baby begins life on its own with all of its Hungry and Happy hearts empty. Feed it a snack or two, then play the jump game with it to bring its weight down. Making a successful jump also fills one Happy heart.

I didnt know that one succesful jump gives you one happy heart! Thanks
That's why, whenever my tama has a couple of empty Happy hearts, I will play the jump game with it to fill them up. This means you don't have to feed your tama a bunch of treats to increase its Happy hearts, which also lessens its chances of getting cavities (a tooth in place of the sick skull, use the medicine icon to cure).

I knew that!
Sorry, sometimes I go into details most tama owners already know. Maybe new tama owners will be able to take better care of their tamas after reading the post, though.

Sorry, sometimes I go into details most tama owners already know. Maybe new tama owners will be able to take better care of their tamas after reading the post, though.
Your right

Good luck with your tama!

My tama just fathered a baby boy with a Kiwitchi (father is a Tarakotchi, generation15).

Your right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back