Photo
- - - - -

Breeding

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Kesled

• kesled user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 September 2005 - 11:59 AM ( #1 )

How come breding isnt working on my tama?They are both adults, they are 3 years old, and they connect all the time,a nd they have all the hearts...they arnt breeing...anyone know why? :mellow:

Replies

Views

Started

08 Sep 2005

Last Post

02 Oct 2005

tamadogg

• tamadogg user photo

Posted 08 September 2005 - 02:16 PM ( #2 )

How come breding isnt working on my tama?They are both adults, they are 3 years old, and they connect all the time,a nd they have all the hearts...they arnt breeing...anyone know why? :furawatchi:

I'm not sure why they won't breed if htey are both adults and have all the hearts. I have something you can try. If you don't already know the code for the love potion, here it is: BCBACABA. Have one of your tamas use the potion, then connect them. If they don't fall in love, have both of them use a potion, then connect again. This should work.

:wacko: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

TamasiaPotchi

• tamasiapotchi user photo

Posted 08 September 2005 - 02:28 PM ( #3 )

They have to be at least 5 to breed. I got mine to fall in love at 4 but they wouldn't breed until they turned 5.

TamasiaPotchi

• tamasiapotchi user photo

Posted 10 September 2005 - 02:57 AM ( #4 )

Ok for some reason I can't edit my post above >=/

I meant to put I think 5 is the lowest they can breed. I don't know if they can breed at 4, but mine wouldn't until they turned 5.

I read somewhere else on here that it's 24 hours after they turn into an adult. So if they become an adult at 3 they might breed at 4, I don't really know.

Kesled

• kesled user photo

Posted 10 September 2005 - 12:46 PM ( #5 )

now they are four and they have been adults for 2 days. Whats happening!! :P :angry:

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 10 September 2005 - 12:51 PM ( #6 )

It's true that normally your Tamas both have to have evolved into Adult characters for 24hrs before they will breed - even if they are both showing hearts on their friends list.
Are you sure your two have been adults for a full (UNPAUSED) 24hrs?
Be patient - I'm sure it will happen soon - (umm....they ARE a boy and a girl aren't they...?!)
Best, etc.
TamaMum

Kesled

• kesled user photo

Posted 10 September 2005 - 05:52 PM ( #7 )

yes, lol, they are girl and boy, anmed Jim and Lucy...Just wondering...What happens when they acctually do breed, is it like the process of giving a present, where one tama goes to another tamas screen, or is it like a game, where they both jump and go? And they also havnt been paused, either...lol

Jim: ;)
Lucy: :o

TamaKat

• tamakat user photo

Posted 10 September 2005 - 06:00 PM ( #8 )

THe screen goes black and the fireworks show up. then a baby tama appears and at the bottom it either says boy or girl. Press the B button then the screen will show ur tama and the baby. So that's what happens. Both tamas have a baby. So yeah.

Yuna fell asleep at 8:00! O.o

Kesled

• kesled user photo

Posted 10 September 2005 - 07:51 PM ( #9 )

ooh...so instead of one of them(or both) jumping, the screen just goes black??oooh..ic...

aubrey101

• aubrey101 user photo

Posted 10 September 2005 - 08:11 PM ( #10 )

:gozarutchi: hi it isn't gonna work for 3reasons

i cause they have to be 5

ii cause they gotta be ready

iii cause your not taking caring for it

Kesled

• kesled user photo

Posted 11 September 2005 - 08:27 AM ( #11 )

1. Oh, okay thanks...
2. ready?erm...
3. I am taking super care of both. How do u think i got a Memitchi and a Furawatchi?? :ph34r: :ph34r:

Kesled

• kesled user photo

Posted 12 September 2005 - 06:35 PM ( #12 )

:D B) YAY!I finally got them to breed!The minute they were 5 yrs it worked!now they have kids...panda and lucia!

kekechi

• kekechi user photo

Posted 13 September 2005 - 01:41 AM ( #13 )

Congratulations! :furawatchi: My tamas had babies yesterday after having full friendship hearts for a couple of days, but the other baby disappeared right away. Now there is only one baby, with the mom. The unfortunate dad did not get his own :unsure:. I don't understand what went wrong. Did your babies just go straight away to the both parents?

Kesled

• kesled user photo

Posted 13 September 2005 - 11:54 AM ( #14 )

yes, both of my tamas have babies, now. Im really excited, for Lucy and Jim, and their babies, Panda and Lucia. :) ;) And im happt to hear your tams had a baby, but im not so happy to hear about you only having one little baby tama. What are you naming the little one? Is it a boy or a girl?

viola

• viola user photo

Posted 13 September 2005 - 03:50 PM ( #15 )

my tamas are 6 and 7 and won't breed. B)

Kesled

• kesled user photo

Posted 13 September 2005 - 05:24 PM ( #16 )

I think they have to be the same age...and boy ang girl...lol....Goiod luck, i hope tehy can mate soon.

SkullyRox

• skullyrox user photo

Posted 13 September 2005 - 06:03 PM ( #17 )

I think they have to be the same age

Don't think that's the case. My 7 yr old tama mated with a 5 yr old tama... they had twins. Hehe. :P

It's unfair with the boy girl thing though. :hitodetchi: I seem to have nothing but boys of late, I like my tamas to have offspring together. But I can't! How awkward of them! :D