Life of a Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotchi#1

Reaction score
Natalie took good care of my little tama baby. Ruby and I watched her grow together from up in tama-planet. Pooky grew to age 2 before encountering one of the scariest things thought possible. If you want to know what to know what happened to my sweet Pooky, than read on.

One day Natalie went camping with Pooky and her family. They had alot of fun together, until the storm came. Natalie was shucking corn with Pooky at her side when her Mom called her inside(the camper). Natalie was aware that Pooky was sitting outside and thought that she would be coming right back out. Then the rain started. Natalie tried to go get my darling daughter, but her Mom wouldn't let her and told her that the awning would protect Pooky from any damage. Boy, was she wrong.

Pooky sat outside scared and alone. Then the wind picked up. It blew Pooky away. She flew past the play-ground and past the shower/bath/laundry room before landing. She sat looking around before realizing where she was. She sat in the middle of the street. From what Natalie had told her, she knew that roads were very dangerous places. I watched from tama-planet, scared to the bone.Then a dog came along.

The dog sniffed Pooky before picking her up and trotting off. When Pooky was put down again, she was in someone elses campsite. Then a little girl walked outside and scolded the dog for running away, then she looked down at the little pink tamagotchi that sat before her. She picked Pooky up and played with her for a while before walking to the police station and gave her to the lost and found. It was horrid.

Pooky sat in a box with some other toys for 3 days. On the fourth day, the day Natalie and her family were leaving, the door opened and some women came in. She asked the man if a tamagotchi had been found. I was extremely happy. But the he said no. He knew what Pooky was but just didnt want to give her back. The women started to leave, but then the door swung open and I could here a girl's voice. She ran to the lost and found box and started digging. She dug deeper for the last time, and saw Pooky, It was Natalie. She jumped up and down and screamed with joy. Ten the women turned to the lost-and-found guy and scolded him for not wanting to give Pooky back. Natalie nursed her back to health and realized that she was the appropriate age for marriage. She married a tama name Tubs the next day. Their son's story is a wonderful one. But thats another story.

The End

Latest posts

Back