neo vs tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u like neopets or tamagotchi better?

• neopets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tamagotchi

• i like them both the same

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would pick Neopets because it's more fun than tamagotchi! :lol: I still like tamagotchi though, it's just that there is a lot more to do on neopets than there is on tamagotchi

I say tamas cos sometimes i have problems with the internet or there is not internet access but with tams, u can play with them all the time!

I would pick Neopets because it's more fun than tamagotchi!  B)   I still like tamagotchi though, it's just that there is a lot more to do on neopets than there is on tamagotchi
*posts exactly the same thing*

Last edited by a moderator:
I never caught on to Neopets. I tried it though, but I like Tamagotchi better.

I like tamagotchis better, because you have to take special care of it to get a certain character, whilst on neopets, you just choose. And tamagotchis are more like real pets. It is very nice to see a thread that looks at neopets from a posative angle!

hate neopets luv tamagotchi. i used to be a neopets freak and Dr@g@n is rite

I like tamagotchis a lot better. I have a neopet but don't play with it any more! It was kinda fun but the games got boring and i couldn't earn points and it never changed into a different character. You had to buy a whole new one but a tamagotchi has all of that in one packet!!! :ph34r:

I used to like neopets but now I find it boring, and way too commercialized. It was cool as a small community-type site. Now I use AMZ and Tamatalk. It's hard to believe anyone could play for so long and not get bored... I mean, it's impossible to find your friends on the forums and people spam all the time because there are like 3 million people on the site.

Yay Tamagotchis! :ph34r:

...Wow! Fyrefox spoke her mind for once!

ohhhh ............im stuk in da midle.....i dont know what 2 chooose! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

ya got me

ya got me Tams

Dont be fooled by the rocks that i got im still im still jenny from the block

i used to love neopets because theyre are so much things to do.. but im so over it now. tamagotchi are portable so i can take them where ever i want when ever i want. also tama can breed and go through many stages but with neopets u are stucked with that same character and when ever ur bored and ur not at home u dont have access to the net so u can go on neopets. tamagotchis rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back