Code Problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gymnastelmo

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi Connection V2 won't let me punch in the prize codes! :lol: I go to my shop and press the A button multiple times but instead of the shopkeeper putting his arms up, the error beep sounds. :)

Maybe your tama has a glitch, or maybe you punched in the wrong code or mis-punched a code, or maybe your item list is full. Hope this helped... sorry if not

My Tamagotchi Connection V2 won't let me punch in the prize codes! :lol: I go to my shop and press the A button multiple times but instead of the shopkeeper putting his arms up, the error beep sounds. :)
When you go to the shop, start pressing button A, RAPIDLY, AS SOON as you see the shopkeeper. As soon as his arms go up, IMMEDIATELY STOP pressing A. Then enter your code. This is how I did it on my tama.

;) :pochitchi: :eek: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :unsure: :wacko:

:) It keeps telling me that my item list is full, but i only have 14 items... however i have a whole lot of treats :lol: do they make ur list full as well?

:) It keeps telling me that my item list is full, but i only have 14 items... however i have a whole lot of treats :lol: do they make ur list full as well?
It shouldn't say your item list is full if you have only 14 items (I currently have 32 items on my list). The only list I saw that gets full is the treat list (I currently have 23 items on my treat list). Now I can't buy any more treats because of this (which doesn't bother me, since I rarely feed my tama treats anyway). The items list and the treat list SHOULD be separate from each other.

;) :pochitchi: :eek: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :unsure: :wacko:

u either have to many items or treats it happens to me aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back