Nano-style virtual family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muto_Kira

Reaction score
Years ago I used to have the nano rip-offs called 'my baby' etc, there was also one called 'my family' with the baby, mum and dad to look after. it was great! one broke by accident and i was devastated then I found another for about $10. we're talking about 6 yrs ago, and I haven't seen it since.. just wondering if anyone else had it when they were around? :ph34r:

Years ago I used to have the nano rip-offs called 'my baby' etc, there was also one called 'my family' with the baby, mum and dad to look after. it was great! one broke by accident and i was devastated then I found another for about $10. we're talking about 6 yrs ago, and I haven't seen it since.. just wondering if anyone else had it when they were around? :D
I know for a fact that My Family is real. I am not sure about My Baby though....

I have the "My Family". I was going to start it today actually.

It's see through yellow. It kind of acts strangely.

I watched the opening sequence last night. It was very cute. I'll get pictures next time. (today) I was just looking last night, I was not ready to really start it. I was just seeing if it would work.

But yeah, I really hope to have the time to get it going today.

I tabbed up all my other tamas I had going. It's time to start something that is not a Tamagotchi.

I have the "My Family". I was going to start it today actually.It's see through yellow. It kind of acts strangely.

I watched the opening sequence last night. It was very cute. I'll get pictures next time. (today) I was just looking last night, I was not ready to really start it. I was just seeing if it would work.

But yeah, I really hope to have the time to get it going today.

I tabbed up all my other tamas I had going. It's time to start something that is not a Tamagotchi.
Cool! When you start it up and try it post some information about it. If I'm not mistaken, the member Rena wanted information on "My Family"

My Family page.

I started it up the other day. Sure is a challenge.

I'm running the actual one from that site. :blink: I might have messed up. I just can't seem to get all the characters happy at the same time.

Sure is a nice pet though.

My Family page.I started it up the other day. Sure is a challenge.

I'm running the actual one from that site. :D I might have messed up. I just can't seem to get all the characters happy at the same time.

They look cool! I would buy one off eBay but I spent all my money on an I-Pod Colour! ;)

Well, I can't see one showing up on ebay any time soon.

The one I have is one I borrowed from a friend. He got it off ebay about a year ago. I had not seen one before that or since then. :wub:

Well, I can't see one showing up on ebay any time soon. The one I have is one I borrowed from a friend. He got it off ebay about a year ago. I had not seen one before that or since then. :huh:
Yeah,

I have been looking for some virtual pets on eBay for a while and they seem to never get listed. <_<

I'm running the actual one from that site. :rolleyes: I might have messed up. I just can't seem to get all the characters happy at the same time.

What is that?A nano or what?

I'm running the actual one from that site. :wacko: I might have messed up. I just can't seem to get all the characters happy at the same time.

Omg tats scarey

interesting... very nano like. some animations are exactly nano like, but not quite. What company made that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back