HUH

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fooet

Reaction score
i had Gozuritchi and put the cape on it showed me the ecret character then it went back to the normal screen and he didn't turn back into Gozuritchi he stayed as the secret charater

:) ;) :) :D :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

not wierd at all that was a present he gets its just what gozarutchi likes to do kinda like mametchi comes close to the screen or mimitchi comes and gives you a kiss

Werid when mine do it it stays as a Gozarutchi?? Very Very werid. :puroperatchi: :hitodetchi:

know anything else??
was it version 1 or 2? Cause my v.1 did it and he did it for a while, and he turned into the ''secret'' character but he was only playing and then he went back 2 a gozarutchi. Gimme some info im desperate! Do you know who the charactor is?!?! :D :D :lol:

Whenever my Gozarutchi wears the cape it turns into a secret character too, but it changes back afterwards. I think the secret character's name is Oyajitchi. I think you get him by mating an Ojitchi and Otokitchi(matchmaker). Ojitchi and Otokitchi are elders. I'm not completely sure though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back