furry virtual pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junky

Reaction score
i was looking around online and found a company that made virtual pets that look like little furry animals with a screen in their tummy! you actually use a stylus (one of those pin-pointer things) to play with it instead of pressing buttons. here's a picture and a little info.

https://www.i4u.com/article3127.html

they say they're tamagotchis, but they're not. they're made by a different company (the website is in japanese, the language on the VP's screen is in japanese too). still, it's pretty cool :)

I've heard of that before!! <_< <_< :blink: :( :furawatchi:

i wish i knew where to get one, but i'm not sure :/ i want one pretty badly myself.

Looks cute. I've seen this one around for a while.

It uses a touch screen (nice) I have one touch screen pet :rolleyes: a rather nice feature.

It also reacts to radio waves. I'm not sure if that means cordless phone or cell phone or microwaves.

It's mood changes according to circumstance. ??

The user teaches it words, well I'd imagine like a Furby, when it's ready to learn, a pre-programmed word will be ready to be taught. or maybe you can really teach it words and basic meanings? Confusing.

Looks cute but seems complicated. I'm not sure I'd want one. You really seem to need a good understanding of Japanese to deal with this one.

Anyone better able to figure out what that does? I'm not going to bend my brain around more Hirigana to figure it out. I'll pass on getting one.

They are cute! I know where they are sold some where in Japan or China or Madagascar. :D

^_^ My tama

Anyone have any more info? I've just got to have one of these. Lol.
I am sure they would have some on eBay. :mellow:

They look interesting. I am not quite sure if I want one. I mean, they look awesome, but confuseing and hard aswell...

Latest posts

Back