I won a Mutsu!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky you!! I dont really know what they are... i think you bought summin off my dad 1ce.... (your ebay name) but then again u may have been a simal name... :wacko:

Lucky you!! I dont really know what they are... i think you bought summin off my dad 1ce.... (your ebay name) but then again u may have been a simal name... :wacko:
Mutsu's are basically little electronic fish that swim in a bowl with water in it. Click here to see some infromation on Mutsu's. Your dad's eBay account? No, I wouldn't do that, that is my mom's accounts, Lou0_8...........

Last edited by a moderator:
Japangirl101 gave me 2 mutsus because she basickly lives IN Japan. She gave me 2 puppy and turtle mutsu. :D

Japangirl101 gave me 2 mutsus because she basickly lives IN Japan.  She gave me 2 puppy and turtle mutsu.  :D
I dont believe you. They are very hard to come by and the Turtle was only released three years ago only in Toys R Us..

Lucky! I got mine for $49.99. My dad didn't really want to pay it but. He promist me. It has to come by now but...

Lucky! I got mine for $49.99. My dad didn't really want to pay it but. He promist me. It has to come by now but...
Yeah, when they came on eBay again the prices were very high. I Pm'ed Mothra and she said wait and the prices will drop... I waited, and I got mine for 40 dollars less than one of the first auctions! What a tip! B) My Mutsu should be here by Friday because I got Air Mail Shipping. If not Friday then someday next week. I'm excited! B)

Yeah, when they came on eBay again the prices were very high. I Pm'ed Mothra and she said wait and the prices will drop... I waited, and I got mine for 40 dollars less than one of the first auctions! What a tip! B) My Mutsu should be here by Friday because I got Air Mail Shipping. If not Friday then someday next week. I'm excited! B)
Where did the Mutsu come from? Well, I bought my Sax and my Mutsu at the same time but my Sax came first. Oh, don't you get so exited!?! That big ol' box right at your front door! I ripped the box once I got it, and oh was it shiney and new. It even smelled new. B)

Then we emailed the guy that sold us the Sax, thanks alot! Yup, he was very nice unlike the person I bought the Mutsu from. :D

Where did the Mutsu come from? Well, I bought my Sax and my Mutsu at the same time but my Sax came first. Oh, don't you get so exited!?! That big ol' box right at your front door! I ripped the box once I got it, and oh was it shiney and new. It even smelled new.  B)
Then we emailed the guy that sold us the Sax, thanks alot! Yup, he was very nice unlike the person I bought the Mutsu from. B)
Tee-hee! I love getting parcels! They are so cool! I always tear it open so quick! Anyways, I got my Mutsu off eBay. It ships from Atlanta, Georga. I live in Ontario, Canada, and I got Air Mail shipping. It should be here next week, or this Friday! I am so excited! B)

Tee-hee! I love getting parcels! They are so cool! I always tear it open so quick! Anyways, I got my Mutsu off eBay. It ships from Atlanta, Georga. I live in Ontario, Canada, and I got Air Mail shipping. It should be here next week, or this Friday! I am so excited! :D
I would be sooo exited too if I were you. Man, mine is going to come in about 2 weeks the girl said. I think paypal is easy to pay with. Fast too. :hitodetchi:

I would be sooo exited too if I were you. Man, mine is going to come in about 2 weeks the girl said. I think paypal is easy to pay with. Fast too. :)
[SIZE=16pt] Yes,[/SIZE]

It is very easy! Thats how I have payed for all of the items that I have purchased off eBay! And I am very excited! Mutsu's look so cool!

[SIZE=16pt] Yes,[/SIZE] 

It is very easy! Thats how I have payed for all of the items that I have purchased off eBay! And I am very excited! Mutsu's look so cool!
Mustu, [SIZE=14pt]Mutsu[/SIZE], [SIZE=21pt]Mutsu[/SIZE]!

I can't wait untill I get my hands on that toy!! Ahhhh! I want it now....I'm very exited for mine to come now.

Mustu, [SIZE=14pt]Mutsu[/SIZE], [SIZE=21pt]Mutsu[/SIZE]!

I can't wait untill I get my hands on that toy!! Ahhhh! I want it now....I'm very exited for mine to come now.
:) :D :D I know! Every day I wait for the hours to go by because I want my Mutsu so bad! Mine might be here tomorrow, friday, or next week! :D :p :angry:

:) :D :D I know! Every day I wait for the hours to go by because I want my Mutsu so bad! Mine might be here tomorrow, friday, or next week! :D :p :angry:
Cool, [SIZE=14pt]cooley[/SIZE], [SIZE=21pt]coolio[/SIZE]!

When tour Mutsu comes, please show pictures of it!! :angry:

Cool, [SIZE=14pt]cooley[/SIZE], [SIZE=21pt]coolio[/SIZE]!
When tour Mutsu comes, please show pictures of it!! :chohimetchi:
Yes,

I will! I might even post a topic with Information, Logs, Pictures, etc. I didn't check the mail today. It could be here now! :( I will just check tomorrow. It should be here tomorrow...

Yes,  

I will! I might even post a topic with Information, Logs, Pictures, etc. I didn't check the mail today. It could be here now! :huh: I will just check tomorrow. It should be here tomorrow...
Mine has to come in 2 weeks... :hitodetchi:

Mine has to come in 2 weeks... :p
Arg! Mine should have been here today! It wasn't thought. I think they will deliver it to my door. I have been checking my mailbox for a key. They always do that when I have parcels.

-DarkCore-

Mine still hasn't came yet! And I told the guy to hurry up and ship it! But, he wouldn't reply. I had enough! I am going to report him! :gozarutchi:

Mine still hasn't came yet! And I told the guy to hurry up and ship it! But, he wouldn't reply. I had enough! I am going to report him! :(
It still hasn't even been shipped?! That seller isn't very trustworthy.

-Darkcore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back