Fooet

Helllllllllllllllllp!

Question

my battery just turned low and the giant x came up
then automatically
the secret charater appeared
is this normal :mametchi:

11 answers to this question

I dunno.. you are kind of known for your tall tales.. If it is true, It might have been the result of a low power level. But it's not like I believe you.
You didn't even say what the secret character was :huh:

[quote name='Mothra' date='Sep 10 2005, 09:23 AM'] I dunno.. you are kind of known for your tall tales.. If it is true, It might have been the result of a low power level. But it's not like I believe you.
You didn't even say what the secret character was :huh: [/quote]
Please belive me
the character had a beard 2 springy legs and 1 line of hair

Wow. One tamagotchi and so many stories. You have a really wacky tamagotchi. :P How about some proof, a photo? Have a digital camera??

[quote name='Fooet' date='Sep 10 2005, 09:25 AM'] Please belive me
the character had a beard 2 springy legs and 1 line of hair [/quote]
Sounds like Oyajitchi. And according to what I've heard, sometimes dying batteries can switch your Tama character with another one. So this could be true.

[quote name='OsuMesu21' date='Sep 10 2005, 03:31 PM'] Sounds like Oyajitchi. And according to what I've heard, sometimes dying batteries can switch your Tama character with another one. So this could be true. [/quote]
Yes this is a character... So I guess I believe you...... It just sounds weird...

This is true, but this character sounds like an oyajitchi to me, my cousin got a debugged character like that, without debugging her tama. :gozarutchi: