The Secret Family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beccca

Reaction score
Part one. Furawatchi Nazo.

I'm Nazo the Shiropuchitchchi, newly hatched out of an egg. I've just gotten over a sickness, and am resting after a successful game of jumping over one hurdle. I'm very happy and full. I'm tired now, I'm going to go and have a nap.

---

It's Nazo again, I'm currently a Marutchi! I've just had a bout of rolling around the floor, it was great fun! I've been well disciplined by my Mummy, I was really unhappy so she patted me until I was all happy again, and then I got really annoyed because she wasn't playing with me so she scolded me B) . I was sad but I'm better disciplined now. Then I felt all sad and turned my back and started feeling really down so Mummy came and soothed me again. I've also met a Marutchi boy named Tchi. He's really nice, and we both gave each other flowers, ice cream and hearts! I also gave him an empty box which he didn't like very much :D . We're good friends now B) . I'm going to sleep now.

---

I woke up this morning feeling all warm and happy. I stayed in bed though, because Mummy didn't realise I was awake :D . Then I got up and turned my light on, and she immediately began to play with me! I was so happy! It was a bit of a shock when I looked in the mirror and saw the face of a Ringotchi peering back at me! I'm a teenager now! Yay! I played some more with my friend Tchi, who is also a Ringotchi! I'm starting to win sometimes at the running game and tug-of-war! Mummy also scolded me again for being sulky for no reason. I got another pat though too, and Mummy bought me a shovel which I used to dig in the garden! I found a cake! It was very yummy! I'm going now, bye.

---

Today I was still a Ringotchi, and Mummy disciplined me a bit more. She bought me another shovel, and I dug up a snake which hissed at me! I got so scared B) ! I got a big flower from the potplant though. I played some more with Tchi again, we're best friends! He gave me a toy which I didn't like, and I got sad, but then he gave me a ball in a box! It's fun to play with! Mummy also played Headball with me, and I got hundreds of Geepees! Yay! Mummy bought me a doll to celebrate! I've called her Nazo after me, and I'm going to sleep with her as a cuddly toy tonight! Yay!

---

I'm still a happy little Ringotchi, with Tchi alongside me. Mummy got me some sunglasses and wings, but I'm too young to learn to fly and the sunnies don't fit me yet. I'm going to have to wait till I grow up. I played some more with Tchi again! It was fun! I've been even more disciplined by Mummy, I'm a well disciplined little teen! Mummy also baught me some fruit juice, it was so yummy! I hope she'll buy me more B) . I'm tired now, so I'll go.

---

I woke up, as a happy Furawatchi! I like to put flowers in my hair, and I reckon the sunnies look cool on me! Mummy also found a spaceship and bought it for me, I've visitted Paris and Egypt! Yay B) ! I've also gambled a bit, and won lots of points! I'm so happy. Tchi, who is my Pionchitchi sweet heart, is now lovers with me! :mametchi: ! I'd better go now, bye!

---

I played and talked some more with Tchi today, and Mummy bought me a cape! I tried it on, as well as the wings, flying is really fun! I wrapped up the wings and gave them to Tchi to give him a go too! He likes it as much as I do! B) ! I used another shovel Mummy bought me, I found some Geepees in the ground! Five hundred of them! Yay! I also used some darts to practise my aiming skills, that was fun too! I've had a good day. Bye!

---

Today at 3 o'clock there was a knock on the door, and a woman entered, holding a book. She was asking about arranging a partner for me to marry, I shooed her out at once! No way! Not while my Tchi still loves me! She came again, I pretended to be interested and said yes. She brought a Hanatchi into my house! He didn't even compare with my Tchi, so I refused point blank! I am going to go to sleep very happy, knowing that Tchi had also been visitted and had refused point blank as well.

---

Three times more that woman visitted, bring two robotchis, and then a Pionchitchi like Tchi! He looked rather plain though :D and I refused them all, as did Tchi, who had been offered a Gozerutchi, then a Maskchi, then a Hanatchi! Mummy bought me a lovely bow, and I wrapped a bowtie for Tchi! He loved it B) ! Have to go now, bye!

---

After three futile attempts at partnering me with three Kutchipatchis, the woman left for good :hitodetchi: . I'm glad too, no one is right for me but my Tchi! I'm rather tired now from so many visits and games with Tchi, bye.

---

I woke up this morning as an old woman, and Tchi an old man! We didn't love each other any less for it though, and today we had babies! Little boys-the delights of our lives! I've played with my baby, and taken him to Paris in the space ship, I love him as much as Tchi! Better go now!

---

This is my last day with Tchi I know, my home planet is calling me, as it is Tchi. I'll miss my baby, but I know he'll come and we'll meet on Tamagotchi some day :mimitchi: . I'd better go now, I'm going to make my fairwells to my baby boy, and then go with my Tchi back to Tamagotchi.

Latest posts

Back