if u have a really good friend with 4 hearts......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi2

Reaction score
if u have a really good friend with 4 hearts then how do you get childs with it cus i only tryed out matchmaker and i really wants to get childs with my sisters tamagotchi

hope it will be fast taking on vacation tomorrow so i really hopes that i will know today but i dont think i would anyway i would like to know after the vacation

i think you should keep on connecting its maybe a little more me and my sister's tama are lovers!

Both of your tama adults must be adults for at least 48 full hours before they'd be able to mate when you connect (given that both have 4 hearts on their friendship bar). Good luck :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
since you got a Kinakomotchi you cant get ichigotchi, because you get a yong mimitchi if you take good care of a Kinakomotchi. If you take good care of a marutchi (which is what you had before) you get a ichigotchi.

thanx for all and now i has knowed this for a week and curently have a mimitchi and i will try to get secret character in my next generation cus i will follow these instructions that worked for a boy/girl that had it twice if u wanna see go here or find it yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
the only way to get is you shall at least be on fourth i think so it will probably not be on this generation an you can only get it while connecting cus you get it as a gift and then it evolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back