Photo
- - - - -

Hmmm... interesting...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Lozzie

• lozzie user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 10 July 2004 - 08:09 AM ( #1 )

I've just looked at Bill and Ted's notebooks, and both of them have Honey and Rex in them, even though they left 2 gens ago! Either Kai and Jack told them about their grandparents, or my Tamagotchis are being haunted/revisited! They also are on the Buddy/Aquaintance level with Honey and Rex, even though they haven't met them... Maybe I could use it as a family tree...

Replies

Views

Started

10 Jul 2004

Last Post

02 Jul 2005

Caprilla

• caprilla user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 July 2005 - 12:41 AM ( #2 )

wat u talkin about!!

XxX-Angelic-XxX

• xxx-angelic-xxx user photo

Posted 02 July 2005 - 06:19 AM ( #3 )

It's quite nice! I think the Tamagotchi parents tell to their kids stories about their parents or their friends!

mz36

• mz36 user photo

Posted 02 July 2005 - 09:31 AM ( #4 )

No, wen ur tama has a tamababy and leaves, it doesn't delete its friends from the notebook, it just takes it back to aquaintance level even though the tama is never gonna see them again. Say if you have two tamagotchis and one dies, the alive tama still has the dead tama in its notebook. but when you connect them again, if you rehatch ur previously dead tama, (with me so far??) it saves the new tama as a friend, and automatically reduces the dead tama back to 1 smiley, SO - in conclusion to my ramblings - the tamagotchis MUST know when their friend has died!

Roar The Tiger

• roar-the-tiger user photo

Posted 02 July 2005 - 09:37 AM ( #5 )

yep its weird its like the haunting of tamagotchis episode 2 lol i made up a film name cool